Vespa LX 125

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 34
  • Views Views 6,987
but heavy-weight engine of these scooters made a full-stop for these kind of models😉

As a kid I never liked Vespa, because my uncle had Bajaj and I wud get free rides on Bajaj frequently..... Funny how we think as a kid!

i never owned a vespa myself. i inherited an old bajaj priya from dad. 😛 and then migrated to hero honda splendor. 🙂but a friend had the NV and i used to live that scooter. much better than what bajaj had in the market in those days. too bad LML and Vespa split and LML simply disappeared. from what i remember, they did launch NV once again last year but i guess it was just too late for them to make a comeback especially with no tech partner.

i never owned a vespa myself. i inherited an old bajaj priya from dad. 😛

and then migrated to hero honda splendor. 🙂

but a friend had the NV and i used to live that scooter. much better than what bajaj had in the market in those days.

too bad LML and Vespa split and LML simply disappeared.

from what i remember, they did launch NV once again last year but i guess it was just too late for them to make a comeback especially with no tech partner.

yea i too didn't liked the vespa! dunno why...maybe coz of looks!
cannot comment on ride quality! 🙂

@operamanic : its now HERO MOTOCORP Splendor!! not hero honda splendor! 😉

OT : i still like to call it hero honda. hero motocorp sounds a bit too mumbo jumbo! 😛

wow. this is amazing to see the era of Scooter is coming back ... also piaggio has rightly targated indian market. This would be very tough competition with Bajaj Scooter which is rarely seen infact these days.. Also honda Activa and other in that segment wil have tought.All the best piaggio.