Vespa LX 125

ayan

SRINITHEULTIMATE
May 13, 2009
but heavy-weight engine of these scooters made a full-stop for these kind of models;)

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
As a kid I never liked Vespa, because my uncle had Bajaj and I wud get free rides on Bajaj frequently..... Funny how we think as a kid!

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i never owned a vespa myself. i inherited an old bajaj priya from dad. :p and then migrated to hero honda splendor. :)but a friend had the NV and i used to live that scooter. much better than what bajaj had in the market in those days. too bad LML and Vespa split and LML simply disappeared. from what i remember, they did launch NV once again last year but i guess it was just too late for them to make a comeback especially with no tech partner.

Bobbyguitarist

Regulars
Mar 4, 2013
Hyderabad
i never owned a vespa myself. i inherited an old bajaj priya from dad. :p

and then migrated to hero honda splendor. :)

but a friend had the NV and i used to live that scooter. much better than what bajaj had in the market in those days.

too bad LML and Vespa split and LML simply disappeared.

from what i remember, they did launch NV once again last year but i guess it was just too late for them to make a comeback especially with no tech partner.

yea i too didn't liked the vespa! dunno why...maybe coz of looks!
cannot comment on ride quality! :)

@operamanic : its now HERO MOTOCORP Splendor!! not hero honda splendor! ;)

Saurav

Looking for BSNL Broadband substitute
Regulars
Aug 19, 2008
Kolkata
OT : i still like to call it hero honda. hero motocorp sounds a bit too mumbo jumbo! :p