• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 26
  • Views Views 4,941
Status
Not open for further replies.

bubai

ISP
Reliance wireline
Hi all, I'm a new member here and a new customer of reliance wire line broadband too. I've purchased 12Mbps freedom 999 plan three days ago. But till now I've not get correct speed. I'm assuming it should download in more than 1mb/sec. But it's not. I've used tata photon+ previously and they have a nice webpage to track my usage and plan description. I didn't find any thing on reliance. Can you guys please tell me where I can see my usage and active plan I'm using. I'm curious to know what is going on the speed. I've only user ID, they gave me, but it's not sufficient to check my service. Will anyone like to help me please!Regards,Soumitra

Hello Bubai.

1) Can you please post a screenshot of the results of a speed test from here - Speed Test | Bandwidth | Broadband Internet Services ?
2) For checking usage through your Reliance account, click on "My Account" after logging in and then "Unbilled Usage" and it should help. If you want to use a third-party software, I would recommend "DuMeter"

Thanks.

Hi all, I'm a new member here and a new customer of reliance wire line broadband too. I've purchased 12Mbps freedom 999 plan three days ago. But till now I've not get correct speed. I'm assuming it should download in more than 1mb/sec. But it's not. I've used tata photon+ previously and they have a nice webpage to track my usage and plan description. I didn't find any thing on reliance. Can you guys please tell me where I can see my usage and active plan I'm using. I'm curious to know what is going on the speed. I've only user ID, they gave me, but it's not sufficient to check my service.
Will anyone like to help me please!

Regards,
Soumitra

BTW i hope ur using the plan with a MEN line right? If you are using the same on an ADSL then you wont get any better speed than 1 mBps

BTW i hope ur using the plan with a MEN line right? If you are using the same on an ADSL then you wont get any better speed than 1 mBps

What does this mean? Sorry! I'm not aware on those term. They have given me a wire which is directly connected with my PC. That's all.

Okay yeah that mean you have a MEN connection (Metro Ethernet) and for 12 mbps you should get around 1.5 mBps maximum...so just to clarify ur getting 1 mega BYTES per second ? because mbps(mega BITS per second) and mBps(mega BYTES per second) is different.

I see. I'm getting maximum 500 to 600 kb/sec till now 🙁What should I see on any speed test site?

I think I've misunderstand with MB vs Mb. In plan it's written 12Mbps, so it should mean 1.5MBps.So download will be 1.5MB/8, right?

yaar aise comment na do i m planing to take this plan by giving up my airtel 2mbps plan 🙂 And i need a help i live in lucknow and currently a airtel 2mbps user but fup is only 10gb 🙁 which is not fulfiling my need so should i go for 12mbps plan of reliance i like to download a lot and upload too. So please advice me.

@jswl.dtyBetter go for Reliance Unlimited plan WiMax 1536Kbps which means 1.5Mbps 🙂

@jswl.dty

Better go for Reliance Unlimited plan WiMax 1536Kbps which means 1.5Mbps 🙂

Can u give me some reference to this. Any website for getting full info about this and what are its prices. Actually my budget is very tight and i can only afford 1k-1200rs.

yaar aise comment na do i m planing to take this plan by giving up my airtel 2mbps plan 🙂 And i need a help i live in lucknow and currently a airtel 2mbps user but fup is only 10gb 🙁 which is not fulfiling my need so should i go for 12mbps plan of reliance i like to download a lot and upload too. So please advice me.
If u download a lot 12mbps(freedom 999) speed wont last after 5 hrs. So i suggest u to go for Night zoom 999 plan with Day/Night 1/1.5mbps.
Welcome to Reliance Communications

If u download a lot 12mbps(freedom 999) speed wont last after 5 hrs. So i suggest u to go for Night zoom 999 plan with Day/Night 1/1.5mbps.
Welcome to Reliance Communications
In what context ur saying this bro i mean that is this plan dont give the promising speed or something like this??

Status
Not open for further replies.