How much is GPRS usage charges in 98 Rs Data pack in unbilled usage

• Thread starter Thread starter raddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 20
  • Views Views 8,646
If the excess unbilled is for data, you don't have to pay them anything, provided you're within the 2gb limit. Seriously, they're taking you for a ride.

Seriously, they're taking you for a ride.

Certainly not, i have reproduced their reply below.
Dear Mr. Raghu,

Greetings from Idea Cellular!

At the outset, we thank you for choosing Idea as your service provider and your continued patronage of our services.

With reference to your mail, we would like to inform you that the unbilled amount is your usage charges from the date of Bill generation till date which does not include any monthly rental and free usage discounts. Upon the completion of billing cycle, bill will be generated with monthly rental and necessary discounts as per the plans opted by you.

Please be informed that your unbilled amount is Rs.797.22/- and your defined credit limit is Rs.800/-.Hence, we request you to kindly make the interim payment to avoid outgoing barring.

However you can pay an additional deposit (refundable) to increase your credit limit. The same will be equivalent to the deposit or average usage whichever is higher.

Further, we inform that you current GPRS pack is GPRS 98(1GB) pack and not GPRS 98(2GB) pack as we do not have any such plans.

It has always been our constant endeavor to provide best of services to our valued subscribers.

Should you require any further clarification, please do call us on 9844012345 or you could also choose to e-mail us.

Thanks & Regards,

Prem Kumar L

Customer Service

Idea Cellular Limited - Karnataka

Visit us at: www.ideacellular.com

Alternatively you can also call us on 9844012345 to know more about IDEA

Idea -“The Global Customer Responsiveness Award Winner in Telecom”

Right. First, have you utilized the 1GB allotted to you ? Second, have you used voice (talk time) so much, so as to exceed the credit limit ?Also, ask them whether they include data too in the unbilled.

Actually i made a big blunder, i am admitting the same here for the benefit of others.When i came to my neighbor's home, the network was IDEA only.I assumed the unbilled usage is just increasing because i am using Internet in mobile.I have been using Data and Voice in Aircel network without my knowledge till yesterday.I am not sure how my mobile phone hopped in Aircel network as i didn't went out from neighbor's home for the last one week.Anyway my unbilled usage has exceeded the credit limit already and i am still making and receiving calls up to now.

Right. First, have you utilized the 1GB allotted to you ?

Second, have you used voice (talk time) so much, so as to exceed the credit limit ?

Also, ask them whether they include data too in the unbilled.

Thank you so much for your post.
You where absolutely correct.
Despite of exceeding my credit limit, i have not paid a single penny to bring my unbilled usage amount below my credit limit.
After i not roamed in Aircel network, all the warnings have been stopped.

Now i have received a bill amount of Rs 738.