Need Wlan Card For Mt841

• Thread starter Thread starter rwik78
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8,157

rwik78

Hello Folks,I was supplied a MT841 SmartAx (Huawei) modem by BSNL. However the wireless PCMCIA card was not supplied:Where can I get this?Cad Details: PCMCIA WLAN 802.11g Card (WCBG03H)I dont mind buying the card. I stay in Delhi...Regards,Rwik

^ pls try at Nehru Place ...

^ BSNL had charged Rs 600/- extra for this wireless card .btw , there was no need of quoting your/my post .I'd suggest to edit above post to delete the quote content !The Admin of this site says : Do not quote posts already at the end of a thread which are RIGHT ABOVE your reply !

i recommend that. the database is already touching 50 megs level when compressed.

Hello Folks, BSNL provided me with the WLAN card free of cost. They were even ready to replace the router/modem but it would take some time. Now thats good service. Am sure the other service providers would have made me pay!! Of course I had to make a lot of calls, but in the end it was worth the pain.Rwik.

^ did you purchase the modem or is it on rent ?my friend had purchased the modem first fromBSNL and Later the wireless card . He was charged !

I was supplied a MT841 SmartAx (Huawei) modem by BSNL. However the wireless PCMCIA card was not supplied:Where can I get this?Cad Details: PCMCIA WLAN 802.11g Card (WCBG03H)I stay in SuratRegards,Ajay

singh_ajay99 Needed : MT841 PCMCIA WLAN 802.11g Card (WCBG03H) wirelessNo hope of getting it , other than from BSNL. Ask them if you purchased it. You can buy a wireless Netgear routerPresume in your laptop you have the wireless LAN adapter installed.

@singh_ajay99
Reply received from Huawei.
It is pleasure to receive your letter,thank you for purchasing our products.
I'm sorry to tell you that your question has been out of our service range,
please contact your ISP(Internet Service Provider) or equipment provider.Thank you!
If BSNL is charging rental for WiFI enabled modem without this card, ask for refund,of excess rent paid.

Hi! I am using Huawei SmartAX MT841 modem supplied by BSNL in Kolkata. I read somewhere that this modem has wireless lan connection capabilities. Where can I obtain the WLAN card required for this? Can you kindly advice me on the same? Thanks.