• Thread starter Thread starter SVK
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,894

SVK

twitter.com/svknet
ISP
Jio Fiber, Airtel 5G
Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > 9X Media's intl music channel 9XO launches on 24 April
9X Media is set to launch an international music channel, 9XO, on 24 April.
This is the second international music channel to be launched recently. Earlier Big CBS Spark, which targets the youth audience, was repositioned as a music channel. Viacom18 also runs Vh1 in the same genre.
9XO is the sixth music channel from 9X Media, which also runs 9XM (Hindi music), 9X Tashan (Punjabi music), 9X Jhakaas (Marathi music), 9X Jalwa (timeless Bollywood music) and 9XM - UK (Bollywood music for UK audience).
9XO will be a encrypted but free to air channel targeted at the upscale urban youth. It will air English and international music from across the globe. 9XO will also provide a platform called OmeGrown, for independent Indian music bands playing English music to showcase their talent. The tagline of the channel is 'I'm On.'

9XM is on roll after it sold 9X GEC to ZEE and NEWSX, and has caught right nerve in Music genre.

But most of their other Music channels missing from DTH (dont have it on my Airtel 🙁)

This is something good 🙂

this is smething good coming up. lookin' forward to it. dont know when will airtel feature it and in what pack. Vh1 has been dissapointin; me lately. they dont feature good new music now. most of the current music is absent only the popular artisit. so have to switch to internaltional FM stations.