POST HERE: If you are from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh and using Reliance Broadband!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone!Thread use is simple - I need users who are from Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh and using Reliance so we can transfer content forth and back with good 1-2MBps speeds 🙂Please take some time and immediately post here if you are interested. I have got Games (Full ISO), Movies (only HD), 1000+ HRS of TV Shows! Interested, ping me!Thanks!

Wow jackpot, i wouldn't mind grabbing a few of those even at slow speeds :tasty:

Atlast! a Lucknow user!!!!! yeah im here 😀

----------

Dude how are we suppose to do that??? i have helluva content on my Portable HDD.... DC ++ ?

----------

Dude how are we suppose to do that??? i have helluva content on my Portable HDD.... DC ++ ?

Add me immediately on Y! messenger and we'll cook something up 😀 - mediafirecaptain@yahoo.in

I am waiting. Thanks! 😉

----------

Add me immediately on Y! messenger and we'll cook something up 😀 - mediafirecaptain@yahoo.in

I am waiting. Thanks! 😉

Ok I have added you on Y! Please come online so we can talk further. Thanks!

----------

----------

Message me on Y! man! I won't be online for much longer! Fast ....!

hey....are u using netconnect plus ...and if yes...than in which area and what speed u are getting

Im also from lucknow, willing to get a reliance connection. Can you guys help me out with latency. Im more into online gaming.

Tushaar ...I reckon that u must be getting really high pings in all gaming servers but Mumbai.Well that's the biggest drawback of Reliance Broadband.They have different routing services so we will definitely get high pings in servers 🙁

Tushaar ...I reckon that u must be getting really high pings in all gaming servers but Mumbai.Well that's the biggest drawback of Reliance Broadband.They have different routing services so we will definitely get high pings in servers 🙁

Can you please pings these IP's if you are using reliance.

It will be a great help, Thanks. 🙂

PS: Open run, ping -t

Status
Not open for further replies.