New Kingston Micro Sd Memory Card not Working in Cell

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,875
D

Deleted member 13033

Today I got the 2GB Kingston Micro SD card for my N73 which is plugged in it with a adapter in my N73 the card did not work. Tried it with laptop its working...Formatting all on done to FAT32 and FAT did not still show up on mobile.

so its working on your computer? i guess fat32 should be a safe option. fat mmm is very old i guess.

Fat32 should be fine. Or else plug in the card in your mobile. Then there is some option like memory card in your mobile and format from there.

in my cell it ain't showing......so I can't do anything from my cell..so formatting from cell is not possible...and the card which I was using from SanDisk I checked it out and it shows FAT and not FAT 32 in properties....weird ?and plus what should be allocation unit on this 2GB micro SD...Edit: did the fat32 format with default settings tried it in again in cell....still didn't work 🙁

ok so suddenly the Kingston card started working yesterday but today again its not getting detected.I bought SanDisk one and its working fine. So either this Kingston card is not supported on my cell properly I guess or maybe there is some problem with the card.hmm.. so what u guys suggest to do with this kingston card ask for a replacement for a new card or try to get sandisk card in its place ?

What's the data read rate of the card you bought?

Older models like N73 might not support cards that read at speeds higher than 2-4Mbps. Also called its class.

The data transfer rate is generally indicated as a number in a C.

was from flipkart lol and it turned out my card reader in my cell was faulty lol
btw i don't even have that cell anymore and this thread is way too old, did u just make the account to post this ? 😛