Best 3G Network in Hyderabad

I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but please help me out with your expertise. I'll be moving out to Hyderabad next month and I was wondering which carrier has the best 3G network. Cost isn't really a question, but I need really good service in both the metros and the outskirts. My friends have been recommending Vodafone, but I'm not so sure. Also, I'll need a micro-SIM card for whichever network it is that you are recommending since I use an iPhone. So, with all that in mind, please tell me which one to go for. 🙂 Thanks in advance.

If cost really isn't a concern, vodafone seems to have the all round better (if not best) service in most of the areas it is present.

You don't seem to be from Hyderabad. 😉

he could have always visited Hyd. maybe to have some Hyderabadi biryani 😀

Let's not get offtopic. 🙂According to me Airtel is the best...coz it provides seamless experience through out the country. 🙂

I guess Motihari is again in Bihar. And be specific abt Hyderabad. Airtel is worst in Mumbai as far as I had felt. Vodafone is quite fast . I guess beam had left no scope for 3G in Hyderabad. 😀 So, No one from hyderabad bothered to comment.

Hyderabad, I have visited yes, IMO, bsnl works fine too 😉 but most people have issues with it being a government organisation 😉 Hence, I said vodafone. No idea about aircel / airtel et al.

I guess Motihari is again in Bihar. And be specific abt Hyderabad.

Airtel is worst in Mumbai as far as I had felt. Vodafone is quite fast .

I guess beam had left no scope for 3G in Hyderabad. 😀 So, No one from hyderabad bothered to comment.

I am planning on getting Beam for my apartment, but for when I'm on the move I'll need 3G and something that gives me around 500MB/month should do. I'm currently living in Chennai and will be moving only next month. Airtel is decent here as far as 3G is concerned, but their voice services are pretty robust.

----------

Hyderabad, I have visited yes, IMO, bsnl works fine too 😉 but most people have issues with it being a government organisation 😉 Hence, I said vodafone. No idea about aircel / airtel et al.

Right. One suggestion for Airtel, Aircel and Vodafone each till now. 😀

vodafone 3g is the one of the waste 3g network in hyderabad. tata photon is is the gud 3g network in my point of view. i am saying that voda is bad becoz rite nw i am facing problms with that i have just wasted my money by taking vodafone 3g

Go for Idea or Airtel in HyderabadVodafone is screwed probably because working on Idea network and there is a bug because of which network keeps dropping. Aircel is an Option but you need to check connectivity in your area. I have tested Airtel and Idea both are at par though I hate airtel due to cc issues and the post quota uses of Idea is cheap (.5 / 10 kb.)Note - BSNL is good in areas but some areas it could be 0 connectivity like financial district Gachibowli.