Best 3G Network in Hyderabad

Gouthaman Karunakaran

[OP]
Apr 22, 2012
I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right place, but please help me out with your expertise. I'll be moving out to Hyderabad next month and I was wondering which carrier has the best 3G network. Cost isn't really a question, but I need really good service in both the metros and the outskirts. My friends have been recommending Vodafone, but I'm not so sure. Also, I'll need a micro-SIM card for whichever network it is that you are recommending since I use an iPhone. So, with all that in mind, please tell me which one to go for. :) Thanks in advance.

x720

Incoherent Poster
Regulars
Aug 14, 2011
Gurgaon | Mumbai
If cost really isn't a concern, vodafone seems to have the all round better (if not best) service in most of the areas it is present.

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
@x720 did u go to Hyderabad to check Voda network :p

anant.del

Addicts
Regulars
Jan 2, 2010
You don't seem to be from Hyderabad. ;)

he could have always visited Hyd. maybe to have some Hyderabadi biryani :D

Dec 6, 2011
Let's not get offtopic. :)According to me Airtel is the best...coz it provides seamless experience through out the country. :)

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
I guess Motihari is again in Bihar. And be specific abt Hyderabad. Airtel is worst in Mumbai as far as I had felt. Vodafone is quite fast . I guess beam had left no scope for 3G in Hyderabad. :D So, No one from hyderabad bothered to comment.