HTC is done with the hardware QWERTY phones

• Thread starter Thread starter socrates
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,694
Real pity 🙁 But this was expected as manufacturers try to reduce costs, it was only a question of time. As it is touch screen phones have caught on well with most customers. But I would love a qwerty keypad with a touch screen like some Nokia phones. 😀

Real pity 🙁 But this was expected as manufacturers try to reduce costs, it was only a question of time. As it is touch screen phones have caught on well with most customers. But I would love a qwerty keypad with a touch screen like some Nokia phones. 😀

having used a 32k blackberry with a touchscreen and a keypad. i think it is a terrible concept. either have a slideout keyboard with a full touchscreen. or a full touchscreen phone. half touchscreen half keypad is a very bad combination.

And here I was waiting for a Desire Z successorBetter hold on to my N79 till it lasts 🙂

I have used the Nokia E6 & found it quite nice, only problem I found the screen small now with the Belle update I can increase the font size to a more comfortable size. Some of my friends who use a BB say the keypad of the E6 is better 🙂