A Ride to Remember

• Thread starter Thread starter Jonas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,183
Wow! I think many of us have thought about this, well i use to do since i travel by bus mainly.One funny incident happened when i was travelling in a DTC bus and a group of girls whr struggling to get to the exit door , in the way thr leader i guess..... she was screaming like 'Bhaisahab side please,.... Uff mere paer kuchal diye... yaar WTH!!' and other girls whr giggling!! She came just behind me and I said loudly 'Behenji main side ho raha hu chillana mat!!' , aur main bus ka hero bn gaya :glee:

guys dont be emotional. I know that girl has done wrong but any decent girl would have done this. Lets take from girl perspective, how can she make sure that pushing was not intentional. You would say that bus had applied brakes, so it was not a guys fault. agreed, but i know guys who make these kind of incidents count and make full use of these by pusing themselves more so that they can touch more.And every girl feel unsafe in delhi.

bollywood could have turned this into a love story. in any case, the bus (or whatever) had plenty of space. he had both hands free. he should have been holding the railing with both the hands instead of one. this is what i would have done. especially in a bus with so many girls around. you do not want to get into this situation where an incident can turn into an embarrassing thing. ending was great. most guys would not have done the same simply because it is not expected from you. i am sure i would not have done the same. i would have felt pity on the poor thing and moved on.

Hah! and someone was recording as if he/she knew that such kinda thing is going to happen...:haha:

Seriously i dont get that why women don't give side or way to walk through, many times they will be gossiping, lost in thr own world!!BTW conductor dialog's whr pretty bad, not natural :iconrofl: