Any *GOOD* File Hosting Sites that support FTP Uploading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi.I am on a Reliance Broadband connection. I upload a lot of files. When I upload through the Browser interface, I get speeds of only ~65kbps (on 1mbps connection) but when I upload through FTP (I tried it with FileServe's FTP Upload) I got ~140kbps which is normal for 1 mbps connection. But FileServe is not OK because I don't have a premium account and the end user cannot enter stupid captcha's for every file hence my thread - Does anyone know any nice file sharing site like Mediafire with no captcha's but which supports FTP? I know JumboFiles does but it's showing "not available due to maintenance for over 24 hours so I can't count on it I think.Any help would be much appreciated 🙂Thank you.

Good to know 🙂After upload at Glumbo, mirror it to Jumbo using the remote upload option 😉

heh. you lose bandwidth on every file transfer. your IP is logged with every transfer. etc. etc.

I tried GumboUploads, Box (not enough space), a whole lot of other hosts (all stupid captcha and waiting time), then I tried CramItIn but again Captcha waiting time and also stupid connection time out everytime 🙁 I don't think there's ANY OTHER usable file host LEFT EXCEPT Mediafire and only if it had FTP 🙁 I don't understand but why do I get only ~70KBps (600kbps at day which is perfectly fine) BUT ONLY ~80KBps (1MBps at night even though I should get ~120-130KBps. All speedtests show 130, FTP gives 130, I also tried Mediafire Express but again stupid 80KBps. Can anybody help? Please!

well what you are asking for is tough. first i am assuming that the content you are uploading is not really legitimate in nature. secondly, file sharing services have crumbled after the massacre of link-removed. i suggest using microsoft skydrive or box or Dropbox for sharing files which are legit in nature.

No my files are completely legit. I don't want such kind of services which offer only 2-3GB of storage. Need something with at least 10+GB.

if you have used skydrive in the past, you can activate 25GB free storage on it today. 7GB is free anyways. if you want more, get box.net and use it with socialfolders.me.if you do not mind paying for storage, google charges 5 dollars per year for 20GB storage. 20 dollars per year for 80GB storage. and so on. very effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.