Tikona Users Please help me and Suggest

• Thread starter Thread starter Nikhil Soni
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 5,045

Nikhil Soni

I am using BSNL 750 uld plan [512kbps]
But I am not getting less latencies/pings in online games ....
I am thinking of changing my BB connection to Tikona
So please do 2 things for me and I will be very grateful

1. Please post Speed test result [Any plan Just want to chk ping ][Not from pingtest]
2. Please share Your user experience and service review

Thanks in Advance

Download speeds are good as promised , upload speed is not good for me. Disconnects randomly sometimes. Service is fine just like other ISP's , Payment of bill is mainly through online and i really like it. One can access to personal info through the account and track the usage and other stuff. No issues on torrent and filesharing sites 🙂

After FUP: (On 512kbps) , test are done when i was running a chat app.

Thank You so much sid I really need this ....Your ping appears to be super fine 🙂And that is waht i need ...However just tell me Can I use my BSNL's router [Dna-A211] with Tikona because I have purchased it and It can't be returned back ..

Has the DNA router got a phone line (rj11) port ? If so, you won't be able to use it Also, ask around about tikona before switching to it 😉

Why only Tikona Nikhil? Perhaps, there might be better option where you live? Where do you btw? 😛

Has the DNA router got a phone line (rj11) port ? If so, you won't be able to use it

Also, ask around about tikona before switching to it 😉

Absolutely correct. Its a ADSL+Wifi modem, so most probably it cannot be used. I have tried to configure Beetel's 450TC1 but was unsuccessful.

Do check for service availability in your area at Tikona.in website before opting for the same.

I am having service availability in my area ..
But the problem is that I have purchased router from BSNL at cost of Rs 1850/- and this can't be returned back..
Secondly I will need a wifi router[I have 1 desktop+2 laptop ] So Will tikona charge on installment or purchase of router ?
Please specify I am not in mood of taking any risk ..

I think they provide home wi-fi service for 1500 , dont know much about it, why dont you call thr CC and ask them??You can check in the terms and conditions.