Airtel Changed my tariiff

LOL post in details bro

I was on 1.2p/s till last week. Then i went on roaming and returned today to see this. Local calls Rs1/min and STD Rs1.5/min.Its like me and sushubh are permanent customers of airtel presence almost every day airtel f***s and everyday we raise a new complaint on airtel presence.Now i have even lost track of which exec is handling which complaint :/

well better than paying per minute on prepaid? i end up making 2-3 calls at 1 buck per minute before realizing that the plan is up. 😛

Same here i also made about 10 calls before realising i am always charged in rounded off amts. But this is against a policy of trai i guess lifetime validity without payper sec.Trai guidelines are customer needs to be informed before renewal or pack expiry. But these MF do not inform just to make more n more profit

well from what i am told, at the time of new connection customer is clearly told that there is a validity of the pay per second plan. the plan lasted for one full year before it expired earlier this year and that's when i started the thread linked above. now i recharge manually whenever i notice airtel deducting for per minute instead of per second. i guess the new regulations would force airtel to offer a permanent pay per second plan instead of a subscription based one.

heh yeah. and also we cannot pay for it in one go to charge for an entire year.

Will write a complaint tomorrow regarding airtel to trai.And these (lost track of adjectives) do not even show on there website about this recharge

They have another plan for pay per secobd RC46 with 6 months validity.And these plans can recharged with airtel money 🙂