Airtel Changed my tariiff

aviral sangal

Senior
[OP]
Dec 9, 2010
Noida
These Son of B**** changed my tariff plan on prepaid to Rs1/min and Rs1.5/min without even informing me.

aviral sangal

Senior
[OP]
Dec 9, 2010
Noida
I was on 1.2p/s till last week. Then i went on roaming and returned today to see this. Local calls Rs1/min and STD Rs1.5/min.Its like me and sushubh are permanent customers of airtel presence almost every day airtel f***s and everyday we raise a new complaint on airtel presence.Now i have even lost track of which exec is handling which complaint :/

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
well better than paying per minute on prepaid? i end up making 2-3 calls at 1 buck per minute before realizing that the plan is up. :p

aviral sangal

Senior
[OP]
Dec 9, 2010
Noida
Same here i also made about 10 calls before realising i am always charged in rounded off amts. But this is against a policy of trai i guess lifetime validity without payper sec.Trai guidelines are customer needs to be informed before renewal or pack expiry. But these MF do not inform just to make more n more profit

Sushubh

Administrator
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
well from what i am told, at the time of new connection customer is clearly told that there is a validity of the pay per second plan. the plan lasted for one full year before it expired earlier this year and that's when i started the thread linked above. now i recharge manually whenever i notice airtel deducting for per minute instead of per second. i guess the new regulations would force airtel to offer a permanent pay per second plan instead of a subscription based one.