mtnl modem router configuration help for tp-link td-w8951nd

• Thread starter Thread starter mytemp
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 8,210

mytemp

ISP
mtnl
i have got the TP-Link modem+router.i have just connected the mtnl line to the splitter and then to the phone and the modem. from here on i have no clue what to do to to get the internet started.friends please help me with the steps to configure the modem and router.

the mtnl site does not provide user guide for TP-Link.

Have you checked out the company link Download - Welcome to TP-LINK (you have not mentioned the model no.) or check out the wiring layout should be similar to this Socrates
the model number is [h=2]td-w8951nd[/h]i need to know what to enter the values in what option in the modem configuration page
and what to enter in internet protocol v4.

Whats your feedback buddy. It helps if you give a feedback if the links have solved your problem 🙂

Whats your feedback buddy. It helps if you give a feedback if the links have solved your problem 🙂
i didn't get time today, will try it tomorrow.

ok I bought this piece for 1950/- from a local store and was having a tough time configuring. All is self explanatory, but it does come to a point where it asks for settings like vpi/vci etc. I have mtnl 395 plan here are my *working* settingsWAN Connection Type: PPPoE VPI [0-255]: 0 VCI [32-65535]: 32 User Name: e.g. 2XXXXXXX@a Password:

I have a feeling that if you use your own adsl modem, then there is a suffix of @a in your username.