mtnl modem router configuration help for tp-link td-w8951nd

mytemp

[OP]
Mar 15, 2011
mumbai
i have got the tp-link modem+router.i have just connected the mtnl line to the splitter and then to the phone and the modem. from here on i have no clue what to do to to get the internet started.friends please help me with the steps to configure the modem and router.

mytemp

[OP]
Mar 15, 2011
mumbai
Have you checked out the company link Download - Welcome to TP-LINK (you have not mentioned the model no.) or check out the wiring layout should be similar to this Socrates
the model number is [h=2]td-w8951nd[/h]i need to know what to enter the values in what option in the modem configuration page
and what to enter in internet protocol v4.

K

kreacher10

Whats your feedback buddy. It helps if you give a feedback if the links have solved your problem :)

mytemp

[OP]
Mar 15, 2011
mumbai
Whats your feedback buddy. It helps if you give a feedback if the links have solved your problem :)
i didn't get time today, will try it tomorrow.

sal10peppr

Oct 19, 2012
ok I bought this piece for 1950/- from a local store and was having a tough time configuring. All is self explanatory, but it does come to a point where it asks for settings like vpi/vci etc. I have mtnl 395 plan here are my *working* settingsWAN Connection Type: PPPoE VPI [0-255]: 0 VCI [32-65535]: 32 User Name: e.g. 2XXXXXXX@a Password: