Formula-1 News and Updates

What a piece of shit car these guys have given Schumi. Why don't they **** around with Rosberg's car instead. Incompetent morons.

and i am ignoring this race like i ignored all the races this season 😛issed-off:

kimi raikkonen is actually doing much better than most of the other guys. and that too in a lotus.

I must say, contrary to what I'd imagined, the race was quite interesting, more so because Raikkonen was on the podium 😀The Lotus cars showed good pace.

Kimi has a pretty good car. Unfortunately for them they couldn't do the 'finishing', but he has been making the most of what he has got.

if i am correct, renault had the top four places in yesterday's race. that is something. ferrari and mercedes cannot make engines that can outperform renault in formula-1!

Happy for kimi...i think he would have won the race if proper strategies were applied...if he had pitted 2 laps before vettel he might have won the race...

Good strategy work by Vettel....Bad pitstop for Hamilton...Alonso finished on 7th...Finally Massa opened up his points tally...MSC finished the points table...

F1 is having a break for 3 weeks...its a crucial break for every team as they are going to have an in testing between the races from May 1 to 3 2012...it will be a crucial testing phase for every team to test their new parts especially for Ferrari...

----------

I need to also mention that FI & Di Resta did a great job to take the 5th place with 2 pit stop strategy...

----------

No penalties for Nico Rosberg's moves on Fernando Alonso and Lewis Hamilton | Bahrain Grand Prix | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Paul di Resta praises Force India strategy for sixth in Bahrain | Bahrain Grand Prix | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Kimi Raikkonen disappointed not to win | Bahrain Grand Prix | Formula 1 news, live F1 | ESPN F1

Hamilton scored pole, BUT I'm hearing on BBC/CNN sports news that he's been demoted to the back of the grid for stopping on the track after his qualifying lap. Good for Vettel I guess 😀