• Thread starter Thread starter vattikobm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 15
  • Views Views 18,083

vattikobm

ISP
hfcl
Hi,

I've been get many spam on my website from some users using airtel broadband , I want to block the airtel IP address range on my webiste..so guys please help me with it.

I know it begins with 122.x.x.x.x (I've blocked it)

Any other range of airtel india broadband?

PS: if you are airtel user, please check your ip on What Is My IP Address - Shows Your IP Address and let me know the first three numbers like 122.x.x.x etc

That would help me lot

Thanks

Hi,I've been getting many spam on my website from some users using airtel broadband , I want to block the airtel IP address range on my webiste..so guys please help me with it.I know it begins with 122.x.x.x.x (I've blocked it) Any other range of airtel india broadband?PS: if you are airtel user, please check your ip on any IP check site (Please Google it: "check my IP" )and let me know the first three numbers like 122.x.x.x etcThat would help me lotThanks

Upvote 0
Another range is 187.xxx...If you block all airtel IP ranges, even legit people on airtel bb won't be able to access your site.

Upvote 0
Another range is 187.xxx...

If you block all airtel IP ranges, even legit people on airtel bb won't be able to access your site.

Thanks for replying,

Are you sure its airtel indian ip range? Does Your IP falls under that range?

Upvote 0
"This website/URL has been blocked until further notice either pursuant to Court orders or on the Directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications"

Dafuq ?

Yeah, Robtex was blocked for no apparent reason by a bunch of ISPs. Don't know why, doesn't even contain any illegitimate content. Guess they're being dicks. I had it unblocked on my network so I don't have a problem but you probably don't have the same level of accessibility.

Try these instead:
AS9498 Bharti Airtel Ltd - bgp.he.net
AS45609 Bharti Airtel Ltd. AS for GPRS Service - bgp.he.net
AS45514 Bharti Airtel Ltd., TELEMEDIA Services, for SMB customers - bgp.he.net
AS24560 Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services - bgp.he.net
AS9730 Bharti Telesonic Ltd - bgp.he.net

Upvote 0
Yeah, Robtex was blocked for no apparent reason by a bunch of ISPs. Don't know why, doesn't even contain any illegitimate content. Guess they're being dicks. I had it unblocked on my network so I don't have a problem but you probably don't have the same level of accessibility.

Try these instead:
AS9498 Bharti Airtel Ltd - bgp.he.net
AS45609 Bharti Airtel Ltd. AS for GPRS Service - bgp.he.net
AS45514 Bharti Airtel Ltd., TELEMEDIA Services, for SMB customers - bgp.he.net
AS24560 Bharti Airtel Ltd., Telemedia Services - bgp.he.net
AS9730 Bharti Telesonic Ltd - bgp.he.net
Thank you and the thread starter, was in very much need of this to whitelist my server's

Upvote 0