• Thread starter Thread starter sid_c
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 3,051

sid_c

nO0B
ISP
Triband & Tata 512kbps unlimited
Hi all. I applied for triband plan for my area (santa cruz west) at the respective exchange which is at vile parle east on September 5th. The problem is that the idiots still haven't even contacted me. I called 1500/1504 and they gave me the number for the exchange to call them directly as they can't help me, but these numbers just keep ringing. I made a trip there on friday but they said they will get in touch with me by monday, and nothing today! Anyone know what I should do about this? Should I just keep going there and hounding them? Thanks guys!

COntact some bigwig which you can find here: http://mumbai.mtnl.net.in/helpdesk/helplines.html
I however am facing another problem.
I had applied for a change of plan from 590 NU to 949 256k Unlimited on 12th of this month. Someone had told that we can get it done on 15th of the month. HOwever I callled up 1504 and came to know it can be done on 1 st of the month only.
I rang up 1504 and asked them if my plan will be changed from 1st of next month?
They said they dont have any idea and I will have to call up Sanchar haat.
Sanchar haat people told me that they had done whatever was required from their side. So i said will it be done from 1st and the dud said he does nt know that.
What i want to know is who will tell me if my plan is going to change from 1st or not?
Cause it would take another month for me if the buggers dont do it this month,

Mtnl baba ke jai ho!Dude make sure you have applied all in written .I mean the application.I suggest wait untill 1st of Nov if they still don't contact then make another visit and get in written from them that you aplied on phalana phalana date.

Today first thing in the morning, I went to the mtnl office. They gave me the run around, sending me from one building to another, one office to another until I finally met the person incharge of triband at that branch. He was extremely helpful and by 3pm I had it all set up. Well, at least thats' what the website says when I log in. Problem is that they didn't send anyone to set it up, and my dsl light keeps flashing. Hopefully something will work out tomorrow! 😀