ICICI Bank has switched from quarterly to monthly average minimum criteria

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Not sure if this matters to any of you guys but they have now increased the minimum balance limit to Rs. 10,000...

What do you say about this crap move from the crap bank?

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
Regulars
Jan 6, 2006
yeah i read that too. this is bad! :mad:but my dad has a good contact with ICICI so can get things done very easily just sitting at home. so we still prefer ICICI. :)

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
i hate icici now. takes me hours to get anything done at any of their branches... i have been with them for like 9 years just coz their online banking works. i have to check out the alternatives. i need a bank where i can go to to get work done without waiting in a line with a waiting ticket in my hand.

boygr8

Regulars
Regulars
Apr 3, 2005
I have both ABN Amro and ICICIThe services of ABN AMRO are much better than ICICI..

viralbug

tR0ll bUg
Regulars
Jan 6, 2006
yeah i agree. ICICI has really gone down over the years. they had the best service when they were new. many people went for ICICI for their online banking. but now almost every bank has got that.

srk006

Regulars
Regulars
Jul 16, 2007
-
Nice... I was about to get an account there. Now I won't. :) Any idea if others like AxisBank also have plans to hike min. balance?

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
this is just to have more money in their pocket. double to be precise.and look at the way they write letter. they dont even mention the reason to do so and they dont even say sorry for inconvenience caused to customer.first line in 3rd para say.. "we request u" and then next line says "u can close ur account".. are u requesting or giving ultimatum?i felt letter was if not rude was not at all polite. doesnt even show a single DROP of care for customer.

xyx2000

Regulars
Regulars
Oct 21, 2005
Standard chartered has had 10000 min balance requirement for a long time, HDFC still has 5000 min balance requirement.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
IBF Finance 3
IBF Finance 3
IBF Finance 0
IBF Finance 1
IBF Finance 0