• Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,140

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Nice name... should make lots of 14 years olds using 'SMS language' very happy. Does it even spell something or is it gibberish?Edit: When I look at it, it looks like "HTC Jewisht" to me... wtf.

The HTC J ISW13HT is a WiMAX-capable device featuring a 4.3-inch 960 x 540 OLED display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and 16GB of storage. Available in red, white, or black, the phone also has an 8-megapixel camera, a 1.3-megapixel front-facing shooter, and will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich (overlaid with HTC's Sense 4.0, of course).

HTC J announced for Japan with WiMAX, ICS, and Beats headphones | The Verge

I guess they are going to market it as HTC J. 😕

No offense but, when I saw the model name, I pronounced it as Jew Shit :dont-know:

The J is essentially a Japanese variant of the One S — it's got a 4.3 inch qHD Pentile display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, and an 8-megapixel camera. At 10mm, the J is thicker than both the One S and the One X, but the curved design works really well with the rounded glass and the phone actually feels great in the hands. It runs on au's WiMAX network, which is still widely used in Japan, though the carrier will be rolling out LTE at the end of this year.

HTC J hands-on (video) | The Verge