20Hrs of free calling every day @ Rs. 123

Status
Not open for further replies.
So anybody tried this?

I am using 24 recharge to get all Tata to Tata calls at 1p/6sec for 30 days, and it works fine for me.

Plan for love birds..hehe..they do much more than talking on phone if they dont find a place. :haha:

Same Offer available in MH circel for Rs. 149/-

I think its the other way around... for that 4 hours, charges will be 1p/6 sec, remaining its free - Right?

Wrong free calling is for TATA to TATA 20 Hrs any time of the day.Rest calls you make in the night hours Tata to any other network you will be charged 1p/6s.Thats my interpretation.

No. This pack is only for On-Net* calling.. Not for Offnet* calling. Offnet calling will be charged as per your base plan.*On-Net = Calls to Tata Docomo CDMA, Tata Docomo GSM, Virgin Mobile (CDMA+GSM), T24.*OffNet= Any Other Network.

Oops sorry i was wrong here is the correct info from Chat CC.

[TABLE="width: 0"]
[TR]
[TD]{Sameer}[/TD]
[TD]With RC 123 you will be able to make local onnet calls free for 30 days.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
[TABLE="width: 0"]
[TR]
[TD]{Sameer}[/TD]
[TD]* Local on net calls only from 6 Pm – 10 Pm charged at 1p/ 6sec daily.[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Why 6 PM - 10 PM not covered in free calls/20 hour calls? That is the time when I make most of my calls 🙂Not good plan.

Because thats when most people might be making calls & they want to make sure other times are also busy... For this time, people are anyway happy to pay more.

Why 6 PM - 10 PM not covered in free calls/20 hour calls? That is the time when I make most of my calls 🙂

Not good plan.
As i said
They are targetting entirely different users 😛
It is a
Plan for love birds..hehe..they do much more than talking on phone if they dont find a place. :haha:

GirlF - BoyF are bang on the target.
Might not be good for you 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.