Myntra Deals, Offers & Discount Coupons

t shirts dont last too long ..........no reason u cant buy printed ones:-l

----------

guess what.............i just saw a photo as on 15 july 2010 in same t shirt .................and it just looks same even then.................and i am looking handsome in that too:iconrofl:

haha. i have a feeling that the tee i am wearing right now is around 2-3 years old. i have not purchased new tees in at least one year. reminds me. summers are here and i should restock my cupboard. 🙁

That might be Distressed Look T Shirts I guess then 😕

I wonder why its distressed at the back then 😀

I just thought of buying products(shirts) from myntra and now i c this thread.:question:..anyone got a good exp. with myntra shopping????

Any site I can get shorts from? I went to a Nike store and the shorts were priced at 1400 rupees.

^ If you are looking for Nike Shorts, then you should be well prepared to shell out 2k bucks don't you think?

nothing specific. anything that looks decent and is comfortable. 1.5k for a pair of shorts is insane.

Update: So yeah they contacted me and was offering a return of the product,
adding the money I spent on this order in my cashback account or something.

So that I can order something from the website again.
The whole return thing would take somewhere around 14 days I know so I said NO.

I would rather keep this shit then to get involved in the return process.

By placing order of this shit I just wanted to confirm the quality of service and product,
and it costed me Rs 500 to experience both of it 😀

nothing specific. anything that looks decent and is comfortable. 1.5k for a pair of shorts is insane.

If you want to get branded stuff, it's gonna cost lot of money.

You can get 3 shorts in 1500 if you set your budget to 500 while looking for a product at myntra.

Beware about the product quality though 😀

A simple search returned this: Proline Men Navy Blue Shorts | Myntra

Cotton world is pretty nice. 800-900 bucks a pair. Else there is nautica (during sale, regular prices are quite high)

Ordered Shoe at Myntra, and this time the size is bigger than what it's supposed to.

I have ordered Fila before and it was just fine, this time Converse, and it's quite loose.

Tried to contact customer support and the person Neeta said blatantly that it's not their problem as companies have different standards about size.

And, I would be required to send the shit to their address, no pickup available. Last time it was for some reason 🙂

This is a post for Myntra Twitter.

in my experience, yebhi is best in this business! Of-course this post doesnt have any relevance here, just sharing my view 🙂

It's not the first time I am dealing with Myntra with an issue. Poor Quality Clothing- Myntra

With the kind of response I got, I felt like burning this shit and making a blog post out of it 🙂

They sell International Brands, which are locally made ofcourse. But doesn't know how to treat customers. Period.