Advertisements - Funny - Should there be a law around it ??

• Thread starter Thread starter coolpkm
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,175

coolpkm

ISP
BSNL 1350
I am fed up with the advertisements now a days.. They show any kind of unrealistic thing just to gain publicity..Its high time govt should draft some law regarding such things..1. One ad... where more than 10 people trying to drag a truck... One lady with strong hair comes and drags the truck with her hair... wow... What kind of ad is this ?? Should the law enforce that this beautiful lady is really able to prove that her hairs are so strong and that too due to that particular shampoo.. All I ma trying to say is that this nonsense should stop.. they should show realistic thing in ad and not any hypothetical situation just to sell their product.comments invited...

I think you do have the right to complain about ads that are misleading in nature. You can file a complaint online. Most of the times, these ads continue to run on television because no one bothers to file a complaint.

Aaj Kucch Toofani Karate Hai... Misleading plus acts can be imitated by children which can result in injuries and in worst case might be death.They write in "micro" font that "Do not try this..........."..You will need magnifier to read that... such advts should be banned.I think there is one more of Mountain Dew where guy jump from Dam.. I mean this outrageous. Why do we need law for this... cant educated advt maker get this??