Which microwave oven is the best to buy?

i know this is a wrong comparison but still asking a simple question -what can make my food faster? a 4 burner gas stove or a microwave? (just take an example of any regular lunch/dinner food which consist of 3-4 items such as roti, sabji, daal and rice) - what can make it faster?i know both are different method of cooking into but just want to know about it. thanks.

Obviously 4 burner gas stove will be faster, As 1 can use all the burners simultaneously whereas in microwave only 1 thing can be done at a time

[/COLOR]- LG is a definite no no. after sale (CC) service sucks.- IFB is the best. havent used it but people say its king of home appliances- Whirlpool is good, 2yrs warranty/guarantee on Megatone, good Customer service (Home service Included)#Tip - every dealer will try to convince you on the superlative models of grill + convection and other stuff. (funny how they do it 🙂). Its just a marketing gimmick. keep it to your needs which would do 98% shopping exprience easy.

I have a LG fridge,Microwave,AC etc etc for the last 10 odd years... I can safely say the LG service is pretty nice... Now the LG service centers have this new system where in they have to complete the repair in a given amt of time or else they are fined by LG... Have had some good exp with this system 🙂... Frankly about the Microware all I can say is if you are gonna use all these extra features than only buy it or else just buy the cheaper Convection one... we have had a top of the line LG Microwave that we bought for about 25k at that time & honestly all we have used it for is reheating our food 🙁... So think hard before you invest in a higher priced Mircowave+ griller+ juicer +blah blah blah...

have an LG microwave since last 7 years . .bought it for 9000Rs . .got a BIG fat recipie book which has hundreds of indian and other dishes to be prepared with microwave . .not even a single repair till now. On the other side, grandma bought a pigeon microwave for 3000rs some 5 years back . .but it got some technical issues once . .spent 1500 for repairs . .now its alright

as my point of concern is just and just FASTER & EASY COOKING as we have very less time left for cooking everyday in our extremely hectic schedule.So now based on that, what is a final verdict?4 burner gas stove or a full featured microwave? what can give me following?- faster cooking- easy cooking- peace of mind- yet healthy food????whats better? SPEED is the main concern.

Had very good experience with Samsung Microwave (General + grill + convection) for the past 6-8 months.Basically used by my mom for cooking food, pizza, cakes, Chicken et alWould recommend that for sure, I dont have the model number right now.I think when you buy a microwave oven, better go for the one with all the features as a microwave oven will be used for long time, typically 5-6 years atleast.

as my point of concern is just and just FASTER & EASY COOKING as we have very less time left for cooking everyday in our extremely hectic schedule.

So now based on that, what is a final verdict?

4 burner gas stove or a full featured microwave? what can give me following?
- faster cooking
- easy cooking
- peace of mind
- yet healthy food
????

whats better? SPEED is the main concern.
4 burner gas stove is not preferred over microwave.

You itself pointed out that you have tight schedule .. so booking a gas cylinder and waiting for it is all one big headache. Just buy a microwave and i guarantee your gas will also last a long time since you'll it less day by day. Also gas delivery guys are shit and they simply return if you dont answer your door within two mins

Also you can cook rice dal and curries and even make papads without/little oil in a microwave. So buying a microwave makes sense

4 burner gas stove is not preferred over microwave.

You itself pointed out that you have tight schedule .. so booking a gas cylinder and waiting for it is all one big headache. Just buy a microwave and i guarantee your gas will also last a long time since you'll it less day by day. Also gas delivery guys are shit and they simply return if you dont answer your door within two mins

Also you can cook rice dal and curries and even make papads without/little oil in a microwave. So buying a microwave makes sense

we have gas coming through pipeline (ADANI PNG Gas - http://www.adanigas.com/). No problem with that. It supplies unlimited gas. we just have to pay bills every 2 months (that comes less than a cylinder cost) - so getting "gas" is not a problem at all.

now what do you suggest? (because here people say that in microwave we have to cook 3-4 different dishes one by one which is very true, i agree where as on 3 or 4 burner gas, we can cook them all together which saves our time and cooks in less time than microwave.