why gaddafi had to be killed!!!!

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
The Truth Exposed: Muammar Gaddafi - YouTube

1 hour long ..........mind blowing reality of this cruel world.

open ur eyes.

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
1 hour long

Can you do an Ashok kumar of Humlog for me :D

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
and people say i was influenced by warthog. kal market band hai kya?

market to khuli hai bhai.......bus late ho gaya tha.......hehe

----------

Can you do an Ashok kumar of Humlog for me :D

what????

----------

btw i am amazed at the ignorance of the ppl..............towards this world and its reality.........super shocking:eek:

Toocool

Addicts
[OP]
Apr 2, 2007
gaddafi...........was trying to influence(and wanted)..... that all oil producing countries.......be paid in gold for their oil exports.........and not in dollar or euro.saddam also tried to get paid in euros instead of dollars............he was dethrowned and killed...........and then came the time for gaddafi.america(read the ppl who control america) didnt want this.............so they started the propaganda as they did against saddam.......(its always a eyewash propaganda ) to start a war........by them(who controls america).............america is not free..............its the worlds largest power in someone's hands .......who owns this world......why???? because when ppl started agitating more and more to imperialism .............they(the kings) tricked all of us ..........that we are free and democracy now exists. truth is nobody in this world is free...............almost all central banks are owned by private elites..........by the elite in the europe...........and by that money power they own all of the world.............its not about money...........its more to do with power.....................if u have full power.................the flow of money never stops..........and is infinite.try to know more about the lagacy of europe...............it has thousands of years.......of slavery history..................do u think in last 100-200 years they have become so god fearing so sudden...........that they freed this world out of slavery????

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
and people say i was influenced by warthog. kal market band hai kya?
I think Toocool is twin of Warthog. Or both these accounts managed by same person :D
Just joking, dont take this seriously :)

Yes, I agree we know very little, and few groups control what we could see (e.g. News channel), and all our thoughts are influenced by what we see!

Apr 16, 2012
gaddafi should have learnt something from the History, he could have atl east saved the blood shed and the ruining of his countries economy.