Suggest a smartphone 10-20k

• Thread starter Thread starter The-Lord
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2,889
I do not think any dual core would come under 20K. Atrix 2 is around 23K. ebay might have some good deals. i hope some links get posted for you to consider.

Sony xperia ray is a decent option in this range. though i am not sure what chevron incident you are talking about 😀

----------

of course, there should be great deals available in the US market. 😀

Upvote 0
I'm in exactly the same predicament.Atrix 2 is selling for 21800. Cheapest good dual-core.Xperia Pro for 18600.Xperia Ray for 17400Xperia neo v for 17100Desire S for 17900I'm awaiting Xperia Sola, expected to compete with Atrix 2.

Upvote 0
so basically you want the ability to sideload apps? 😕 motorola is currently a disaster everywhere.

Upvote 0
Decide on the budget first. 10K - 20K are two different ends of a spectrum. It is almost equivalent to asking 'suggest me a sedan between 7 and 17 lacs'

Upvote 0
when is the sola supposed to release? I mean, India and Motorola and months away :/

Is it true that Motorola's service in India is crap? Should it be a major consideration while choosing a phone?

Sony has not yet announced the release of Sola, but I expect them to do so immediately after the initial euphoria of Xperia S dies down. XS has already dropped a couple of thousands off its initial price tag owing to competition with Galaxy S2.

I expect Sola to be out in late May.

Motorola has a decent service network, in most big towns. They do not have any flagship service centers like Nokia or Samsung, but have tied up with certain big brand service networks like Redington, etc which are also ASCs for brands like HP, Lenovo, etc. I don't think service would be an issue in most big towns.

Are the rumours about them (moto mobility)being sold off to Huawei worth a second thought ?

Motorola Mobility was bought last year by Google. No question of selling it now. On the contrary, there have been rumours of Google buying a stake in Huawei, esp for their networking products !

Upvote 0