Suggest a smartphone 10-20k

• Thread starter Thread starter The-Lord
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 22
  • Views Views 2,887
Galaxy S Advance can be mooted to be the replacement for Galaxy R and S plus.Even I was about to say that go for Splus only if u are happy with gingerbread or are looking at custom mods.

Upvote 0
even the custom mod support is very poor. it still doesn't have working cyanogenmod 7 (no camera, no audio, no GPS). CM9 looks like a distant possibility.it is basically a failed experiment from Samsung.

Upvote 0
I would not recommend S plus. No ICS, no new production and no flash for the cam.S Plus is being priced at around 20-23K. In the same range, a dual core Atrix 2 sounds better.---------Also, I have a huge issue with Samsung's phone nomenclature.Recently, there was a case of Galaxy S2 having two different model numbers with different specs. Same with the S plus and also with Ace Plus. Especially difficult if one is ordering online.

Upvote 0
hmm okay, but is there any phone that i can get cheap from Ebay USA? Will the incredible S get an ICS update? Finally, Desire S or Incredible S, which is better?

Upvote 0
How? i mean i dont want a used phone.

----------

okay, nvm, A new HTC Sensation itself is 350 bucks ;/. However, service and warranty is the issue for me :-X

Upvote 0
Incredible S would get ICS. Plus, it has 768mb RAM and a 8MP Camera. so pretty decent specs. its definitely better than desire S.

Upvote 0