• Thread starter Thread starter audioslave
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,287

audioslave

What?
ISP
Beam 24Hours
Craptel Introduced a wonderful plan in order to compete with Beam in hyderabad. Like Rin 501 😀 Its going to be airtel 501.

This Excellent plan gives you 1mbps up to 10gb and then 256kbps priced at Rs.501

So finally airtel on its knees in front of Beam fiber.

they are giving two months discount on swift 30GB (2mbps @ 899) and swift turbo 30GB (4mbps @ 999) plans

These plans Deserve this.

Consumers dont need 512kbps or 1mbps or Discounts. anymore. Period. All we need is fastest broadband with fair fup's.

again FUP 🙁
Craptel Introduced a wonderful plan in order to compete with Beam in hyderabad. Like Rin 501 😀 Its going to be airtel 501.

This Excellent plan gives you 1mbps up to 10gb and then 256kbps priced at Rs.501

So finally airtel on its knees in front of Beam fiber.

FUP is not going to go away, so lets atleast hope for sane limits

Yes Sad Fup's and Sad part is 256kbps.

Already Airtel is out of League in hyderabad, Surviving where the users are low end users (5,10Gb)

- If they want to Survive in Hyderabad, they can utilize their 1000kms underground Fiber Network and provide FTTH/FTTB Services. They Exist in Countable number of Areas and they can upgrade and Get back to Work.

I can See Their Future in Broadband Section if they dont upgrade from now, How many days they will continue providing 1,2,4mbps with Sad fup's?

To be honest, for a non-heavy user this plan is quite good. I doubt they would dare to bring it all over India. That might be a massive hit for small users if they brought that all over India. For example, my cousin uses his internet somewhat less due to the prices and only uses the mobile plans where he hardly gets a 10KBps or so. So, it is definitely better for such users with minimal investment. Might work out for low end users. Have to respect Beam for bringing every major ISP to its knees at least in Hyderabad. Sad that even Craptel or Reliance is not available in Guwahati and BSNL is the only option. Downloading speed is still fair but really get pissed off with the uploading speeds where it takes ages to upload due to only 512kbps for any plan irrespective of price plan on ADSL.

Cannot deny that. But I personally believe that all sorts of broadband must expand in India be it for high end user or low end user. We might be high end users but most people might not be able to spend a couple of thousand bucks on an internet connection and such people need low end plans. Having said that, Beam is catering to both high end and low end users as their plans start with a measly Rs.400 or so I suppose. Beam is managing everything on their own. But other ISPs also need to stand up and make broadband affordable and accessible for all kinds of users be it heavy or light user. Only then will the broadband penetration rate improve significantly in India. We have one of the worst broadband or for that matter internet penetration rate in the entire world. And a lot of people do not use a proper broadband as they cannot or do not want to pay a high rental every month for their connection. So, ISPs also need to target those customers like beam is doing.

That is why what i'm saying. They're surviving because of the low usage Nerds and Old man's.

Airtel can easily afford 2mbps Unlimited for 700 or so with profit, my friend's father who is a project manager for Airtel Africa says so that they have enough International Bandwith and World Class Infrastructure to provide Unlimited Usage in mbps like in US,America but corrupted Airtel package setters and managers only want money and money rather than Customer satisfaction.If they try they can provide huge discount plans with Unlimited Usage