Airtel New 1mbps Plan Hyderabad :facepalm:

audioslave

What?
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 9, 2011
Craptel Introduced a wonderful plan in order to compete with Beam in hyderabad. Like Rin 501 :D Its going to be airtel 501.

This Excellent plan gives you 1mbps up to 10gb and then 256kbps priced at Rs.501

So finally airtel on its knees in front of Beam fiber.

audioslave

What?
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 9, 2011
These plans Deserve this.

Consumers dont need 512kbps or 1mbps or Discounts. anymore. Period. All we need is fastest broadband with fair fup's.

Siddhartha Dutta

Regular
Regulars
Feb 29, 2012
again FUP :(
Craptel Introduced a wonderful plan in order to compete with Beam in hyderabad. Like Rin 501 :D Its going to be airtel 501.

This Excellent plan gives you 1mbps up to 10gb and then 256kbps priced at Rs.501

So finally airtel on its knees in front of Beam fiber.

ganeshran

Regular
Regulars
Oct 1, 2010
Chennai
FUP is not going to go away, so lets atleast hope for sane limits

audioslave

What?
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 9, 2011
Yes Sad Fup's and Sad part is 256kbps.

Already Airtel is out of League in hyderabad, Surviving where the users are low end users (5,10Gb)

- If they want to Survive in Hyderabad, they can utilize their 1000kms underground Fiber Network and provide FTTH/FTTB Services. They Exist in Countable number of Areas and they can upgrade and Get back to Work.

I can See Their Future in Broadband Section if they dont upgrade from now, How many days they will continue providing 1,2,4mbps with Sad fup's?

Zaman2011

Regular
Regulars
May 24, 2011
To be honest, for a non-heavy user this plan is quite good. I doubt they would dare to bring it all over India. That might be a massive hit for small users if they brought that all over India. For example, my cousin uses his internet somewhat less due to the prices and only uses the mobile plans where he hardly gets a 10KBps or so. So, it is definitely better for such users with minimal investment. Might work out for low end users. Have to respect Beam for bringing every major ISP to its knees at least in Hyderabad. Sad that even Craptel or Reliance is not available in Guwahati and BSNL is the only option. Downloading speed is still fair but really get pissed off with the uploading speeds where it takes ages to upload due to only 512kbps for any plan irrespective of price plan on ADSL.

audioslave

What?
[OP]
Regulars
Jul 9, 2011
That is why what i'm saying. They're surviving because of the low usage Nerds and Old man's.