My name is khan.

ISP
Airtel
"My name is Sushubh. Call me Sush and you get suspended "I read this today in the Rules and Regulations of this forum, how many of you are ready to call out Sush Let me start it first SUSHHHHHHHH

this guy is trouble.

Ha ha 🙂 It was the strangest Forum rules and i was wondering if the admin was really serious or he wanted to make a funnier statement and it went wrong because of that paragraph style post with no punctuations

you do know who the admin of this forum is right? 😕

No i don't know, do tell me

----------

you do know who the admin of this forum is right? 😕

I have seen you to be very active in the forum, but i don't know his username also.
But, i don't agree with Sai, forum owners cant be that strict as they need us for the success of their forum.(i myself is a owner of few forums and let the members enjoy till they do some thing silly like spamming"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes sai .. i just searched the forums and finally got it from his G+

I Don't know why, the forum doesn't allow me to post me any more.. so i am trying to edit this previous post (there is always a way to fool things ).. if guess this due to the restrictions placed due to rapid fire posting, i wish some admins (including sush) will look at it. Else if it is due to the sush factor 🙂 I would like to apologize to you buddy