Super Fast Service

• Thread starter Thread starter skoka123
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 1,425

skoka123

ISP
BSNL
Hello All,Generally we only hear bad things about service providers. For a change I have something good to say. Yesterday I lost my Signal due to a rod falling on the dish as the dish moved a little bit. I have anyway planned on moving the dish to another wall on the terrace. I call Customer Care about relocating the dish within the premises. I was told that it will be done in 24 to 48 hours. I asked them if it can be done sooner as I am not getting the service. They had fixed my problem in less than 5 hours that too on a busy Sunday. BTW, I was not charged for the service or the additional 15 mts of cable as I am a mega pack subscriber.Good job TS.

I agree with you. I called to customer care for shifting my connection to other location, after 10 minutes their engineer reached at my place. Super Duper fast service.

Agreed. Tata Sky has fantastic customer service. When you call their customer care number, they pick up the phone and say stuff like "Good evening, Mr. ________, How can I help you?" instead of that usual bull**** call centre stuff where they ask you your name, address, contact no., birth sign etc. And then they always solve the problem with you on the phone (and within a few minutes). It's really impressive!