• Thread starter Thread starter Kalyan_1980
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 1,747

Kalyan_1980

Regulars
ISP
BSNL Home 500
I bought the phone on Wednesday (11.4.2012)The Navigation was very nice and touch sense is very sensitive. I installed my apps it was run very smoothly, and thenFriday morning my set was not switched on 🙁, i went to Show Room they asked me to go to Service center, they told me that there was a problem in hardware and they will replace a new set on Monday may be, I will update soon... 🙁

well. at least they are replacing the set and not 'repairing it'!

too bad you would not get a chance to wipe the memory on your phone. it's a privacy nightmare.

----------

i suggest changing your google password just for safety sake!

Tonight i got a New Set with 8GB Memory Card Free 🙂, they told me that 8GB Card Free for this new set not for that one. I bought 16GB Memory card while purchasing the HTC phone itself. Also they did not offer Scratch Guard for this phone, previous phone i put Scratch Guard for Rs. 300/- Finally Rs. 300 Loss... 🙁

yeah, now i am thinking all cell phone have dual sim, why they dont have dual SD slot:mml:I put the phone for 8 hrs battery recharge, tomo morning i will start using...Is it mandatory to put the phone for 8 Hrs full charge before first use?

all cellphones have dualsim? 😕 it is a good idea to charge the phone full before first use. in fact, it is a good idea to do this a couple of times. charge completely and use it till it is nearing complete discharge. make it a practice never to charge the phone without any reason if it still has significant amount of charge left. this is one of the suggested ways to increase the life of your battery.

yeah, now i am thinking all cell phone have dual sim, why they dont have dual SD slot:mml:
Actually, some of the cheaper handsets in the market do have. I have seen Micromax and Spice mobiles with dual SD card slots 😀

@chromy its different now i think.......read somewhere that on android 1 must recharge whenever possible to get battery good..............cant remember where.........cos after beer i forget things............:beer:

How are you finding the phone itself? Easy and fast to use? Or do you feel it lags a bit while browsing or playing games or running apps, etc?

How are you finding the phone itself? Easy and fast to use? Or do you feel it lags a bit while browsing or playing games or running apps, etc?

Yes, the phone is fast and i dont feel any lags. Its nice.

Last week i got an update for my phone, i did update, after then, if i got incomming call, my phone will not display the number and name, it just display UNKNOWN, if i did not know the number, If i want to roll back to previous update what should i do... ? 🙁