Mega Poll: Which City You Belong & Live ??

• Thread starter Thread starter volcano619
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 8,457
Mumbai is always part of Maharashtra. But it also has separate status, so we can see it is under different Telecom circle operated by MTNL and it has different mobile circle. (Same is case I think for Kolkata I guess). So I said that we can have 2 options - Maharashtra and Mumbai. And we can see there are more members from Mumbai then Rest of Maharashtra 🙂

That manner its for making strategy for businesses. But Marathi Manus will never accept separate identity of Mumbai & Maharashtra. 🙂

No issues. I was just trying to correct the figures, other wise your poll would give incorrect results

Maharashtra, Mumbai bhi apna hai aur Pune bhi apna hai. Dont worry. Not at all, it not make difference.

----------

No issues. I was just trying to correct the figures, other wise your poll would give incorrect results 🙂

Nobody wants to know why UP/MP/Bihar together 😛

Also, I have noted in the past, that most polls like these do not have a decent participation - So the numbers are not indicative of the real opinion/proper counts.

Now this thread feeling as Controversial Thread.

How can you forget adding Nagpur, Its on top of the poll as well 😛

----------

Now this thread feeling as Controversial Thread.

In Warthog's style : I now place a request to Admin to annihilate the thread.

How can you forget adding Nagpur, Its on top of the poll as well 😛

----------

In Warthog's style : I now place a request to Admin to annihilate the thread.
May my fellow IBF'ians show mercy on me....
I will not create any thread from now on...even for fun.... 😕
Thread ka M0th3r..$i$ter ek kar diya.. 😕

SVK from Pune? I never imagine. I thought he is an NRI. As I talk to him few month back he told me he was working for a DTH company which was not an Indian company.

SVK from Pune? I never imagine. I thought he is an NRI. As I talk to him few month back he told me he was working for a DTH company which was not an Indian company.
I was working abroad for 6 years. But since 1 year now I am in India 🙂

We have thousands of members and just 33 votes..!!..thats it?? 😕
Many people dont like to reveal their details...

Dont mind. Whats ur age?
In couple of months I will complete 30 🙂

Refresh alert...please do vote or provide your location..where are are you from.. 🙂
Just for fun..