Internet Speed Down.........!!!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter vizay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,335

vizay

ISP
BB Home Combo ULD 900
Hello Friendsi am using bsnl BB Home Combo ULD 900 plan. before 8 months i got 3.0 or 3.6 mbps speed. but now i am getting 0.90 ro 1.2 mbps speed. what is the problem..??please tell me........what can i do.........??

Have you checked if you are hitting your high speed limit? you may contact your local exchange for this.

Have you checked if you are hitting your high speed limit? you may contact your local exchange for this.
Hi , Im facing the same isssue. The boradband speed is very low , its taking lot of time to open a page. Is it an issue with the DNS? What are best DNS servers for bsnl . i still didn't hit my free download limit , checked my usage. I tried contacting BSNL but they don't respond properly

Hi , Im facing the same isssue. The boradband speed is very low , its taking lot of time to open a page. Is it an issue with the DNS? What are best DNS servers for bsnl . i still didn't hit my free download limit , checked my usage. I tried contacting BSNL but they don't respond properly
I'm having the same problem since last couple of days. I've found Google DNS servers to be fast and reliable- 8.8.4.4 & 8.8.8.8.