• Thread starter Thread starter puneet28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,334

puneet28

InsanE
ISP
Hostel LAN - I think 100MBPs :P
While I was doing port forwarding, I faced some thing like "Static IP Address" . Can somebody put some light on this. Is it my modem should be configured to Statics IP Address ??P.S. I am having DNA-A201BE-I modem and my internet plan is Home 500 Combo (Night Unlimited)

first of all i must tell you that if you are going to open your connection ports, you are gonna allow hackers to steal your important files,hack your pc and maybe destroy it

While I was doing port forwarding, I faced some thing like "Static IP Address" . Can somebody put some light on this. Is it my modem should be configured to Statics IP Address ??

P.S. I am having DNA-A201BE-I modem and my internet plan is Home 500 Combo (Night Unlimited)

the computer u want to fwd the ports to must be configured via static IP address, and not DHCP, which is the same IP address that goes into the above mentioned field.

first of all i must tell you that if you are going to open your connection ports, you are gonna allow hackers to steal your important files,hack your pc and maybe destroy it

yes, true to maybe an extent.. but little mellow dramatic!

the computer u want to fwd the ports to must be configured via static IP address, and not DHCP, which is the same IP address that goes into the above mentioned field.

yes, true to maybe an extent.. but little mellow dramatic!

it will, it's my own experience
if you open your connection ports it can shown in port scanner and then you are ready to use another pc whose ports aree open

^^Software firewalls do exist for a reason 😉

oh yeah brother, you are right
but no1 buy original antivirus only free and then update