Mukesh Ambani

SVK

svknet.wordpress.com
[OP]
Regulars
Jan 19, 2007
svknet.wordpress.com
Once big name of Petroleum industry, and later trying his hands in 4G and TV Distribution, now it looks like Sr. Ambani, Mukesk is planning to try his hands on Airlines. There is news about purchase of stake in Kingfisher Airlines, after the Airline is struggling to survive - Will Mukesh Ambani step in to save Kingfisher Airlines? | Firstpost

No wonder Mukesh Ambani is richest Indian.

Toocool

Addicts
Apr 2, 2007
I DONT THINK SO:Boy Zip:

----------

money doesnt matter here..........what matters is "if there is an opportunity to make money in the business"..........which i think is not the case here.........

mhsabir

Xclusive
Regulars
Oct 7, 2006
Chennai
Great - So more reason for speculation after "they met during an I-P-L match". Come on, seriously? They will meet to discuss this during a match?

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
Mukesh Ambani is more intelligent than that. The aviation business is something Anil would find interesting, not Mukesh

Sai

Regulars
Nov 6, 2008
Mangaluru, Karnataka
Ratan should buy it. He had plans to start "TATA Airlines" again, but cancelled the plan as a minister asked bribe.

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
As Far as I had heard Ratan Tata stories, he is the evermost honest guy in Indian Corporate World. He is not only down to earth but even the one who had donated billions & billions of property to Govt as charity. Hats Off to the Man :worthy: !!

almon

Regular
Regulars
Mar 1, 2009
A true entrepreneur always turns a mistake(in people eyes) into a oppurtunity. I wont be surprised if mukesh buys the kingfisher airlines, may he is seeing something which we are not able to see.