ACT Broadband: Online payment just doesn't want to work

• Thread starter Thread starter pier39lab
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 16,903

pier39lab

ISP
Airtel & Act Broadband
I've been endlessly trying to pay my bill online on portal.acttv.in and it just doesn't work, I can't get past the page, it doesn't even want to take me to the page where I have to enter my card details.. I've used it once previously and it worked with no trouble. I usually pay all my bills on a credit card. However, I got less than a week for the last date so please make sure to have it fixed soon and this really shouldn't happen again.

I've been endlessly trying to pay my bill online on portal.acttv.in and it just doesn't work, I can't get past the page, it doesn't even want to take me to the page where I have to enter my card details.. I've used it once previously and it worked with no trouble. I usually pay all my bills on a credit card. However, I got less than a week for the last date so please make sure to have it fixed soon and this really shouldn't happen again.

Hi, from the system point of view there is no problem reported. do let me know if you still have the problem then send me an mail with your customer id to ACTian@acttv.in

rgds

It worked right after I posted here. But I kept trying for couple days and it didn't want to move. Anyways, I'm hopeful it won't happen again.

I am facing the same issue, I have already informed the ACT guys here in Bangalore. It;s being 3 months , The issue is still not resolved.I did escalated this issue but nothing happened after that.. The ACT customer service is very worst they don't fix the issue and never care the customers. The Escalation guys are totally worst , they don't have the courtesy the replay back to our concerns.

I am facing the same issue, I have already informed the ACT guys here in Bangalore. It;s being 3 months , The issue is still not resolved.
I did escalated this issue but nothing happened after that..

The ACT customer service is very worst they don't fix the issue and never care the customers. The Escalation guys are totally worst , they don't have the courtesy the replay back to our concerns.

HI Ranjan, pl note there are no issues on our payment gateway except few cases reported, even there the problem was observed with browser. Said that I would request you to send me an mail (actian@acttv.in) with your account no and we will get it checked.

rgds

The ACT Team in Bangalore finally resolved my issue. I was able to make payment online Thank you for fixing it.

You can do one thing, from the ACT portal click on Pay Online link which will take you to a form that you need to fill some basic details like customer id , address etc. then you can make a payment.

The link does not work at nellore ...

This link (portal) is diffrent for Bangalore & Nellore and moreover you have to be on ACT network to access the portal. Btw Currently the online payment is supported only for Bangalore customers.

rgds

This link (portal) is diffrent for Bangalore & Nellore and moreover you have to be on ACT network to access the portal. Btw Currently the online payment is supported only for Bangalore customers.

rgds

Hi I live in Kamanahalli and the online payment doesnt work for me too. I tried in Chrome/firefox/IE but i keep getting this error

Can't connect to MySQL server on '202.83.23.26' (4)

Is there any other way to pay online or can i send a cheque to ACT office?

same error is coming for me also... Now a days even small companies accept online payment but never expected that ACT will be so behind.. Can u guys think it only accept payment if u have a credit or debit card not even through netbanking.. Actian Please check this matter and resolve the issue...