online payment site not recognised by bank

• Thread starter Thread starter roodap
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,775

roodap

ISP
airtel dsl2
has anybody experienced bank refusing to pay ICICI pay portal of airtel paymant?citibank was working fine.now with the new site my bank denies payment to my bills

My bank also refusing to pay ICICI pay portal too & with citibank portal my payment was not updated properly, after complaint it got updated after 10 days of payment

i paid my postpaid mobile bill with citibank portal i got reciept immediately and the account was updated both in bank and artel. after i get BB /landline bill i tried to pay with same debitcard but i was shown ICICI bank portal where my bank denied payment.we should request airtel to keep citibank portal or correct the ICICI site. i think the card exp date entry is not accepted properlynow again i have to draw cash and pay in some easybill shop 🙁

Sometimes I get a similar problem but is because I have set the browser to block all cookies and forget to add the payment website to the allow list.Try clearing the cookies before making the payment and set the browser to accept all cookies.

seems the ICICI portal has corrected the card exp entry columns and now it worked this evening and i could pay my BB bill.thanks for all replies.