Student gets arrested for comments against God on facebook.

naveen_reloaded

>
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 2, 2007

Jaymin

A Big Fan of IBF
Regulars
Oct 18, 2010
Its sick really! Its curbing ones freedom of expression in the end! And on the other hand a guy like Sibal will get something to show, in order to put a curb on Social networks! And on the article posted by Mascot, i think the boy would have surely had a bath to get "Pure", before going in the exams! What more did the teacher want?

IndianMascot

Addicts
Regulars
Jun 17, 2011
^^

You missed the line " because his grandfather died a few days ago " . Ofcourse he must have taken bath. That moron teacher would be expecting him to take bath in Ganges .

These kind of teachers never get a slap and those good teachers who scold students for good things are taken care by people like Aditya Thackeray. Shame on this kind of Acts :(

hitman

Regulars
May 10, 2005
New Delhi
Very easy to trust these kind of news articles..But the prob is.. there r 2 sides of the coin .. They have just posted one side of the story ..May be there is something different which teachers have to tell ..I just don't trust our media.. So very difficult for me to take seriously anything they say or print .. Shit media of our country .. I just hate it to the core ..

naveen_reloaded

>
[OP]
Regulars
Sep 2, 2007
thanks warthog,We still dont know what the comment he really posted , till then , its all speculation