Never seen Before 26/11 TERRORIST Mumbai Fear.

• Thread starter Thread starter anilsethi04
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 3,105

anilsethi04

Regular
ISP
dial up
Never Seen b4 26/11 MUmbai Terrorist Attack Pictures. well nothing can b said bout tis in the WORST TERRORIST ATTACK ON INDIA EVER . . . On 26th November, 2008 late Wednesday night, Mumbai, India found itself the target of a ferocious terrorist attack. More than 60 young men entered Mumbai in small inflatable boats on Wednesday night, carrying bags filled with weapons and ammunition, and spread out to nine locations to begin their attacks. Lobbing grenades and firing their weapons, they entered Hotels, a railway station and several other buildings, killing scores and wounding even more. As of this moment, the identity of the attackers has yet to be definitively determined, though there are reports indicating some of the gunmen were Pakistani - at least nine of them have been killed, nine more arrested. There were manyr 188 people killed from 11 different countries - though nearly half as many were Indian. More than 300 injuries . . A reporter talks on her phone as smoke is seen coming from Taj Hotel in Mumbai. . Large plumes of smoke were seen rising from the top of the landmark Taj Hotel in Mumbai and heavy firing heard, . . 2 Injured Indian security personnel lie at the Chatrapathi Sivaji Terminal railway station in Mumbai, India. The two men later died from their wounds. . 3 Armed gunmen are seen in the Chatrapathi Sivaji Terminal railway station in Mumbai, India. Teams of gunmen stormed luxury hotels, a popular restaurant, hospitals and a crowded train station in coordinated attacks across Indias financial capital, killing people, taking Westerners hostage and leaving parts of the city under siege. . A man carries a victim of a gun attack away from the scene of an earlier attack at the Chatrapati Shivaji Terminus in Mumbai, India. . A gunman walks through the Chatrapathi Sivaji Terminal railway station in Mumbai, India. . 6. People's belongings are seen lying on the floor amongst streaked pools of blood at the shooting site in Chattrapati Shivaji Railway terminus in Mumbai. . 7 The bodies of at least six victims shootings lie on the floor of the Chattrapati Shivaji Terminus railway station in Mumbai. . 8. Onlookers stand at the site of a bomb blast in Mumbai. . 9. Fire engulfs the top floor of the Taj Mahal hotel, site of one of the shootouts with terrorists in Mumbai. . 10. An unidentified guest of the Taj Hotel watches other guests being rescued from a window of the hotel in Mumbai, India. . 11. Employees and guests of the Taj Mahal hotel, site of one of the shootouts with terrorists,are recued by firefighters as fire engulfs the top floor. . 12. The body of a terrorist attack victim is brought in an ambulance to the St. Georges Hospital in Mumbai, India. . 13. Hospital attendants place the body of a victim of Wednesday's shootings on a stretcher at the St. George hospital in Mumbai. . 14. Firefighters try to douse a fire at the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai. Indian commandos freed hostages from Mumbai's Taj Mahal hotel on Thursday but battled on with gun-toting Islamist militants. . 15. An Indian commando runs into Taj Hotel prior to a gun battle in Mumbai. . 16. Italian chef Emanuele Lattanzi carrying his daughter walks out after being rescued from Oberoi Trident Hotel where suspected militants are holed up in Mumbai, India, Friday. . 17. An Indian paramilitary soldier lies on ground as he looks toward the Taj Mahal Hotel where suspected militants are holed up during an assault in Mumbai, India. . 18. A member of the anti-terrorist squad takes a position during an engagement with suspected militants at the Taj Mahal Hotel in Mumbai. . 19. People read a newspaper carrying reports of the shootings in Mumbai. Indian commandos took control of Mumbai's Trident-Oberoi hotel on Friday, but battles raged on with militants who were still holed up in another luxury hotel and a Jewish centre with about half a dozen foreign hostages. . 20. A National Security Guard commando rests during a lull in action after firing at suspected militants holed up at Nariman House in Colaba, Mumbai. Commandos ended a siege of the luxury Oberoi Trident Hotel on Friday while other forces rappelled from helicopters to storm a besieged Jewish center, after a chain of militant attacks across India's financial center left people dead and the city in panic. . 21. A National Security Guard commando fires at suspected militants believed to be hiding in Nariman House, in Mumbai. . 22. A National Security Guard commando is seen after securing a floor during an operation against terrorists holed up at Nariman House, the headquarters of the ultra-orthodox Jewish outreach group Chabad Lubavitch, in Colaba in Mumbai. . 23. A resident takes cover for possible return fire as National Security Guard commandoes fire at suspected militants holed up at Nariman House in Colaba, Mumbai. . 24. Indian commandos are air dropped in Nariman House, where the armed militants are believed to be holed up in Mumbai. , 25. A National Security Guard (NSG) commando aims towards a window after an explosion on the fourth floor of the Nariman House where suspected militants are hiding, in Mumbai. . 26. The media focus their attention on the beseiged Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. . 27. Armed personnel hold handguns as they secure the area outside the Taj Palace hotel in Mumbai. . 28. A stray dog stands on a deserted street outside the Taj Mahal hotel where suspected gunmen are holed up in Mumbai, India. . 29. [s3]School children hold candles during a vigil held in memory of the victims of Wednesday's shootings in Mumbai.[/s3] . 30. The military take up positions outside the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel in Mumbai, India. . 31. A security officer stands guard at a platform in Gauhati railway station in Gauhati, India. . 32. The windows on the first floor of the Taj Mahal hotel shatter after the use of a grenade launcher in Mumbai. . 33. Policemen take position outside 'Nariman Bhavan', where armed militants are believed to be holed up in Mumbai. . 34. Sharda Janardhan Chitikar, left, is consoled by a relative as she grieves the death of her two children in a terrorist attack while she waits for their bodies outside St. Georges Hospital in Mumbai, India. . 35. A woman (right), recently evacuated from Mumbai following the attacks, hugs her mother upon her arrival at the military airport of Torrejon, near Madrid. Sixty Spanish citizens who were in Mumbai when the attacks erupted in the Indian city were expected back in Madrid on a Spanish air force plane.

No words to say.

Memory refreshed and anger again building again bastard Ajmal Kasab.

Pic No.08 is of Taxi which blasted on Western Express Highway at Vile Parle. It happened mere 30 minutes from from house. When I arrived at the spot minutes after the blast everywhere there was fog and crowd. I joined the group of people to divert the traffic and clear the crowd.

When crowd was cleared I was horrified to see the body parts of Taxi Driver which was thrown away and hanging on Trees & Houses nearby.

After so many proves, Indian Govt is busy in Zardari visit rather than punishing Kasab. I wish i could get a chance to cut this MF Kasab into pieces & serve to stray dogs.

I still remember, I had taken a train from CST to Bangalore the same morning of this incident.

----------

Memory refreshed and anger again building again bastard Ajmal Kasab. After so many proves, Indian Govt is busy in Zardari visit rather than punishing Kasab. I wish i could get a chance to cut this MF Kasab into pieces & serve to stray dogs.

These politicians will keep politicsing everything and we fools keep believing in them.

Memory refreshed and anger again building again bastard Ajmal Kasab.

Pic No.08 is of Taxi which blasted on Western Express Highway at Vile Parle. It happened mere 30 minutes from from house. When I arrived at the spot minutes after the blast everywhere there was fog and crowd. I joined the group of people to divert the traffic and clear the crowd.

When crowd was cleared I was horrified to see the body parts of Taxi Driver which was thrown away and hanging on Trees & Houses nearby.

After so many proves, Indian Govt is busy in Zardari visit rather than punishing Kasab. I wish i could get a chance to cut this MF Kasab into pieces & serve to stray dogs.

And our media is more concerned with wht tht billi and zardari will have in food ..
And mind u .. this is tht media which self proclaimed themselves as heroes cos they were bringing live coverage of tht attack ..
I just can't explain my hatred for media these days .. Although I know how much I hate anything which is paki .. but paki media is million time better than these idiots ..

it takes 45 minutes to find photos from heaps and still no like. 🙁
I appreciate your work......But I don't "like" it....I just hate that day..... A black day in Indian history......I don't when Kasab will be hanged......

There r 2 options according to me for Kasab -1) Get hanged.2) If he wants to live, he shud be passed through extreme tortures. Like hanging him upside down and cover his face with bag full or rats/bees etc. Or giving him cuts on the body, pouring boiling oil over the wounds and then "garnishing" the wounds with red chilli or salt or pepper.But I just hate this Govt. Before the attacks they must have promised the terrorists that if anyone is caught alive, then they will give him a royal treatment. :x :x :x

Why can't we make an exception for a person like Kasab wrt the judicial process? Either hear his case on an everyday basis or pass a law that gives a limited right to appeal to such offenders. And FFS stop politicising mercy petitions. If the highest court of the land thinks the person should be sent to the gallows, don't disrespect that decision by sitting over such petitions for years. Next we will know is that another Indian flight got hijacked and the government forced to release terrorists in exchange for passengers. I really can't understand the soft approach of India when it comes to dealing with Pakistan. They breach our trust when we retreat from mountain peaks as part of standard process during winters. They beef up security of people who preach hate against India. They don't give a shit to our demands and threaten to nuke India if ever attacked by a joint US-Israel army. And they are unapologetic about all of this! And we, like a great "soft power", continue to love our neighbours and keep extending the olive branch.

More than Kasab sent to death sentence, I am more interested in ways to stop this happening again. Pakistan is more than equipped to repeat it again, we need to secure our borders, police and intelligence to stop this.

Until the top politicians are interested in dirty politics and money, this will keep on happening. Its not that they can't control it. They don't want to control it. If there is a will, they can control it. Such things can't happen without their support.Why don't these attacks happen when major tournaments are held in the nation? CWG, World cup, IPL....these are never affected. Coz if such things happen during tournaments like these, they will lose their chance to earn through scams.