Best low budget tablet?

ISP
Jio
I'm planning to get a low budget a low tablet and need some suggestions. Micromax Fun Book, Domo Slate X3D and Karbonn Smart Tablet 1 are the ones which are grabbing my attention at the moment. Karbonn Smart Tablet 1 isn't available yet and the Micromax Fun Book will be available after 10th of this month.

Necessary stuff

[*]Dongle support (SIM support is always better but I'll be happy with a dongle) - The dongle I use is Huawei K3765 (Unlocked)
[*]A direct USB port rather than the OTG port (It's fine if it's not a direct USB port, but a wire between the tablet and my pendrive/dongle will certainly be difficult to handle)
[*]The network can be used on other devices by converting the tablet into a Wi-Fi hotspot
[*]Android 4.0.* Ice Cream Sandwich with Google Play
[*]At-least 1GHz processor and 512MB RAM
[*]Front facing camera
[*]Sleek design
[/list]

Stuff I won't mind missing

[*]A good camera on the back
[*]10 inch screen. Bigger the better, but I'm fine with a 7 inch tablet
[/list]

Can someone please provide me some suggestions? I have shortlisted 3 but I am not sure whether they are the best to suit my needs or not as I am not much updated with the new tablets.

Thanks.

You can refer to this tablet
NXG Electronics Pvt Ltd

N review of this tab
XTAB

I'm in bit of a hurry so can't read about the those tablets now, will read them tomorrow in morning. Can you guys also say how are the three tabs I have in mind, Micromax Fun Book, Domo Slate X3D and Karbonn Smart Tablet 1?

Based on the models given as current focus - I would say around 7k is the budget , right?I see quite a few tablets in the 5-7k range - 7" - ICS coming up.Micromax FunbookOlivepadIberry AuxusDomo SlateKarbonn SmartNXGZyncWesproVelocity And there might be many many more selling at Homeshop18 & such sites.Now coming to question as to which would be good - Well, Personally feel that all these companies (Atleast the Indian ones) are just approaching chinese companies who have a template like setup available to customize for which they do a mass production & these guys do a quality check of the supply & sell. So, I don't feel there will be a major difference in the performance.Finally, for me it will come to down to trust. Which of these companies would I trust to have given reasonable specs & to have done some decent quality control checks & I can depend on the device to function as expected and also post-sales support is available.Otherwise, except for 1000 rupees here or there. There is very less to choose between all of these ( Wont depend on 1 Ghz Vs 1.2 Ghz Vs 1.5 Ghz etc)Also, do let us know whatever you buy & also do a review 😀

X3D is a good low budget tab..according to me..but checkout those i've mentioned...

Guys, the specifications of Domo Slate X3D say that it supports EVDO and WCDMA 3G dongles. So will my Huawei K3765 (originally Vodafone locked but now unlocked) work with it?

I have finally purchased a DOMO Slate N9 SE for Rs. 6,990. It's worth the price, loving the experience till now.

The device specs are pretty solid for it's price, 1GHz (can be over-clocked to 1.5GHz but I don't know how to do that) Cortex A10 processor with 512MB RAM. 5MP front facing camera, 5 point capacitive touch screen. The video playback is amazing, but the sound is little low. Haven't tested HDMI output yet. Currently it has Android 2.3 and can be upgraded to 4.0 ICS.

The only issue I have is that it does not support my dongle (Huawei K3765). It supports only Huawei E173 but that issue is also solved as one of my very good friends has purchased a new MiFi and is giving his old one to me.
The only disappointment is that it does not come with a case or a cover. I need to purchase it, DOMO has some awesome ones but are priced around Rs. 1,000. I haven't purchased any of them yet but I'm sure I'll purchase them within a week from the DOMO retail store itself.

The piece is very slim and looks very good. The weight is also on the lower side. All in all I am very satisfied. Currently I am busy learning new stuff about it and I'll post a full review very soon.

BTW guys I have one doubt - This tablet will be used by my entire family (mom, dad and me), and not by me alone. I have synced my Google Account with it, and I am receiving mails. How do I stop receiving mails on it. In short, I just want my GMail ID to be used for Market, nothing else.

I have finally purchased a DOMO Slate N9 SE for Rs. 6,990. It's worth the price, loving the experience till now.

The device specs are pretty solid for it's price, 1GHz (can be over-clocked to 1.5GHz but I don't know how to do that) Cortex A10 processor with 512MB RAM. 5MP front facing camera, 5 point capacitive touch screen. The video playback is amazing, but the sound is little low. Haven't tested HDMI output yet. Currently it has Android 2.3 and can be upgraded to 4.0 ICS.

The only issue I have is that it does not support my dongle (Huawei K3765). It supports only Huawei E173 but that issue is also solved as one of my very good friends has purchased a new MiFi and is giving his old one to me.
The only disappointment is that it does not come with a case or a cover. I need to purchase it, DOMO has some awesome ones but are priced around Rs. 1,000. I haven't purchased any of them yet but I'm sure I'll purchase them within a week from the DOMO retail store itself.

The piece is very slim and looks very good. The weight is also on the lower side. All in all I am very satisfied. Currently I am busy learning new stuff about it and I'll post a full review very soon.

BTW guys I have one doubt - This tablet will be used by my entire family (mom, dad and me), and not by me alone. I have synced my Google Account with it, and I am receiving mails. How do I stop receiving mails on it. In short, I just want my GMail ID to be used for Market, nothing else.

I too purchased a similar tablet for my eReading needs, called Veedee D10, which is actually a rebranded Ployer Momo9. And it's not Cortex A10 processor, but an Allwinner A10 SoC, based on ARM Cortex A8 coupled with Mali400 GPU.

You can go to Accounts and Sync -> Your Gmail Account -> and untick what you don't want to be synced.

Thanks for helping on the email issue. Thanks a lot.BTW although I am getting a Mi-Fi, I still wanna trying my dongle. Is there any way to somehow install Huawei K3765 drivers in it? The tablet has a direct USB 2.0 port.

Thanks for helping on the email issue. Thanks a lot.

BTW although I am getting a Mi-Fi, I still wanna trying my dongle. Is there any way to somehow install Huawei K3765 drivers in it? The tablet has a direct USB 2.0 port.

Well, android tablets supports only a limited models of USB modems. In Huawei, it supports some devices having the model number starting with 'E', couldn't find your model number in the 'supported list'. f you do find a way to inject the drivers, it may need rooting and playing around with system files, which could become messy.

Just give it a shot by connecting it to the USB port. If it is supported by any chance, it would automatically dial up and get connected within 2 minutes.