Looper

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 2,588
that means. i should avoid it in the theaters 😱

lol. profanities are censored in indian theaters from what i understand. and if that's not bad enough. every scene featuring someone smoking a ciggie has to have a warning at the bottom about how dangerous it is for our health. the warning signs got very annoying during Expandables 2 because every second person smokes in the movie!

Yeah, I read about the warning about smoking rule. It's ridiculous. India is a democrazy.A couple of days back, I caught a few minutes of HIMYM on Star World. They even asterisked the word "sex." I flipped the channel.

lol you are talking about sex? they censor words like butts.

Hmm. Just returned ! Nice movie. Liked Levitt's acting. Story was so-so. Not much focus on time travel. Good one time watch, perhaps. I'm now wondering if I should've gone for taken2 instead 😛PS. The profanities haven't been censored

Agree with what you say. Once the spoliers tag gets added to title, I would like to say a couple of things about the movie plot/concept itself & also how they made a bit of mockery of the looper premise itself.

ok. the movie was alright. got boring in the middle. almost dozed off at one point of time. not sure if there was something wrong with the broadcast at pvr... but the dialog volume was too low. you needed pin drop silence to hear what they were saying.