• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 2,009
Status
Not open for further replies.

EvilMind

ISP
Fab World
Yesterday tata docomo subscribed me to some service and deducted rs. 5. However this is not the only time this had been done, and they just loot customers. Now the Customer Care is absent. I don't know where the f**k have they gone. I had a message " Hi! (in thier minds they mean 'DIE' ) You have subscribed to PA-Masti on TATA DOCOMO at rs. 5.0 for 5 days. Autorenewal on 10 Apr 2012. To Stop, dial 155223. and then balance " PLEASE tell me the current Customer Care numbers. (if anyone has the numbers)...... I dont have any hope from Tata Docomo CC .Their customer care service sucks..... 🙁 🙁 Plz help me.... i have a bad financial condition and docomo is just looting...

Call normal cc number and select feedback option (5 i think).

i phoned to 198, i got the CC no. but evreytime the comp says CC executives are busy. I tried 10 -12 times but of no use.. and no there is no feedback opton on normal CC no. anyways thanks ...

use chat support, easiest to get a refundUsually you need to ask for a refund within 24 hours though

thanks frndz but i deactivated the scheme now.@akash, i will do it sumtymand thanks to both of youbut docomo f**k you

Status
Not open for further replies.