SIFY Broadband Launches 2Mbps UNLIMITED FOR 1299

ISP
Alliance Broadband
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/sify.jpg/

No Fair Usage Policy Except on 2mbps Aspire UL (10GB FUP after that 512kbps) LOL

Sify?

Oh Sify is still alive ?? I thought they gt vanished with their Cyber Cafes 😉

Sify has more enterprise customers now than home users. Still at Kolkata a many cafes (not iWays) are powered by Sify BB !

Plssss get ur info rite mate befor posting shit, ofcourse the 2mbps "unlimited plan" has FUP, it goes down to 1mbps after u clock 10gb of download, i just confirmed with the cust care. The plans below 2mbps r pure with NO FUP. But sadly 2mbps has the ****ing FUP 🙁

PS: never again post irrelevant info on this forum

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/sify.jpg/

No Fair Usage Policy 🙂

Plssss get ur facts strait before posting shit ppl, ofcourse sify imposes FUP on 2mbps unlimited plan, if u clock 10gb download then ur speed is lowered to 1mbps, but all other plans (below 2mbps) are pure without any FUP watsoever.PS: never ever post irrelevant info on tis forum.

^^ Info of your's is also wrong. Sify recently introduced Fair usage policy only on Aspire 2mbps Unlimited with 512kbps post FUP not 1mbps.FUP for BB2H (broadband to home) � Speed of 2 Mbps aspire unlimited plan will reduce to 512 kbps after 10 GB/Month consumption.e.g. For 2 Mbps 3 months plan, speed will reduce to 512 kbps after 30 GB consumption.Its not that I have posted shit. Sify didn't had any FUP before. You may post it as an update rather than critisizing user posts as shits.

LOL, with Sify you don't even need FUP, they've successfully implemented PHYSICAL FUP with help of their local cable operator brothers. If you use up more than 10gb, the local cable operator will send his errand boy to unplug the cat5 cable from the switch itself or will turn off power to the switch. No amount of complains will help. Avoid Sify like plague.

With Sify its iffy and you're gonna get FUPed in a jiffy 🙂