Sony Six launches on 7th April. HD feed from May 20.

• Thread starter Thread starter mhsabir
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,649

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
Indiantelevision.com > News Headlines > MSM launches sports channel Six on 7 April

"Six’s key driver property will be UFC Martial Arts and the best of the first four seasons of IPL."

Yawn!

----------

Priced at Rs 35 a month, Six will also show soccer, badminton and basketball. MSM has telecast rights for the FA Cup, NBA (Western Conference while Ten has Eastern Conference and Playoff) and New Zealand Cricket that expires this September.

Best thing about this channel is UFC. Only for UFC I am gonna pay whatever they charge.

They do mention 35 wonder if thats the price for HD feed as well 😕 But for now IPL will be regular feed only..

Best thing about this channel is UFC. Only for UFC I am gonna pay whatever they charge.

U will have to first get it on the operator giving u the connection! 😛 😀

U will have to first get it on the operator giving u the connection! 😛 😀

Videocon jaroor dega. They claims to be highest no of Sport Channel provider na. So Ye bhi Dega 😉

----------

They do mention 35 wonder if thats the price for HD feed as well 😕
But for now IPL will be regular feed only..

HD won't be less than Rs 50 .

Jaroor "shortly" de dega..

Yeah, no one knows how is "Shortly" defined!! From what i can foresee, Airtel will be adding it & even Dish.....coz these players dont have much space constraints right now. TS has a space crunch, and Reliance - at times u actually dont even realise that they are in the market! No news, nothing.

Reliance seems to be complete hangover in terms of DTH. We rarely get any news of updates of its DTH Service. Only God knows what going on inside Ambani's mind for their DTH service.

Actually - "We will air live UFC events, taped specials and exciting bouts from the vast UFC library,” says Multi Screen Media chief executive officer Man Jit Singh."

I dont think I need this channel untill India tours NZ for 'Cricket' series 🙂

Well yeah, Neo is part of my package, otherwise even Neo is not needed for me anymore.

I m wondering how long will that channel last now! They have lost the main business for which they started. And now they have 2 channels, for showing nothing!

@Jaymin - I think they will slowly move Max away from sports and have that as a dedicated movie channel and Six as a sports one. They did not have enough content either way when they launched. But now they can afford to split.