Setmax HD available @ 5Rs/day

ISP
BSNL Fiber 750GB
Already HD pack users should get it for free. Dotn know for sure , but login to your portal and add > chotta pack > HD PACK > IPL SET MAX HD (0 Rs)

It might or might not work for HD PACK owners .

If you dont own HD Pack , the cost might come around 270 Rs , keep in mind , you have to unsubscribe at the end

This is aggressive, and nice.

I am not a HD pack user (the only HD channel activated is Colors HD). But on Airtel's website, even I can see Rs. 0, shall I add the pack?

The channel is activated and no money deducted till now. According to the laws, they cannot even deduct the money as when I activated the pack it clearly said that the package is of Rs. 0.

----------

But my daily burn rate has gone up by Rs. 5!

you should call CC and check , also note that there was a recent tax hike

I just talked to a CC executive. First he told me that I am not charged anything and I will get IPL HD for free for the next 30 days. Later when I asked him to explain me my daily burn rate, he said that Rs. 5 is being charged for IPL HD. I replied that but on the website it says Rs. 0, and he agreed to it and apologized.He then said that I'll be charged Rs. 5 per day, and if I just want to watch say 'n' matches in HD, then I'll be charged only Rs. n*5 considering that I activate the IPL HD pack on the match day and deactivate it before midnight. I insisted him to confirm whether he is sure about it or not. He said that he will confirm it from his seniors.He kept me on hold for around 5 long minutes and then said that he can confirm that that I'll be charged Rs. n*5 only.But still I think I should have been aggressive against them for showing the package as Rs. 0 on the web. BTW I have recorded my laptop's screen while activating the package (Rs. 0 is clearly visible) and have also recorded the call with the CC so that I have some evidence to claim my money if they charge me a huge amount.

Wonderful, they could not find an image of Pune's new attire & hence they put Clarke in baggygreen representing Pune among other 8 franchisees

This seems to be in direct contradiction to what they told me in the morning. Ive got the super hd pack, yet they want me to pay for max hd.

This seems to be in direct contradiction to what they told me in the morning. Ive got the super hd pack, yet they want me to pay for max hd.

How much do they want you to pay? Rs. 5 per day?

@abhishek

I dont think screenshots are going to help much , looking at the extra-ordinary track record of Airtel.

Anyway it seems they might be updating thier portal

It's not a screenshot, the entire video. And I also have the call recorded. But why to worry about it, even if they charge me totally I'm sure that the package would be priced at maximum Rs. 200. Jaan thodi le lenge! 😛

I just meant that , all these recording , screenshots/video arent going to help , provided you arent going to file a case against them.