Setmax HD available @ 5Rs/day

I deactivated the plan just before 12am so that I'm not charged for the next day, and after 12 when my balance got deducted by my daily burn rate, the Rs. 5 for IPL HD was not deducted. I'll wait till tomorrow evening and see whether it gets deducted or not. Or did I see the match in HD for free? 😀

Do report back

Update: MAX HD is not available in new Super HD pack which was recently launched by Airtel. So by all means there is only 1 option to subscribe MAX HD is 5/day or 150 for whole event.

To be honest , the clarity is not really worthy of HD . I am going to settle with normal set MAX.But this also sets a precedent to altering pricing based on the demand or event.

unlike other channels/packs they're not going to charge you for activation of S'Max HD , they're going to charge you on daily basis . simple thing !!! Y NO U understand it ?

chota packs have activation fee ? Can you clarify on that ?

To be honest , the clarity is not really worthy of HD . I am going to settle with normal set MAX.
Exactly. I activated Max HD for a day and the clarity did not seem even near to HD. I'm settled with normal (SD) now.

I also like viewing ads because I watched the world cup in HD and when some of my friends used to talk about the new ads, I used to be silent! At least I'll have something to discuss this time! 😛

For me ... Ads are the major irritant....... I always wanted HD only if it was going to be ad-free 😀But I would not have paid extra anyway... 😀

on 17th april , I added max HD [ rs 5/day ] pack to watch PWI - RCB match and it took no activation charge as always . after the match when I logged into airtel portal to deactivate max hd , I have been shown that 150 rs was deducted from my account as activation charge of max hd .. wtf :x !! although I've deactivated it but it hasn't refund me yet . what to do ? my validity ends today :/

All those who have added MAX HD on DBR terms i request please remove the topup as airtel has not removed it themselves and also charging the customers.

SMS code is REM 222

Send to 54325

But it didnt remove the channel. I had to login to the online portal and deactivate it. Even then it took me around 5 tries to remove it. Airtel is knowingly impeding one to remove the channel. There is no clear details on how to remove the channel on the site .