Shanghai

^^ I have already seen the AR rahman song Typography earlier so quick to spot , and how about the song 1 of my fav song

just came back from shanghai. decent flick. focus is on realism so overall execution is poor. Emraan Hashmi is brilliant in the movie. Abhay Deol has also done a phenomenal job.

focus is on realism so overall execution is poor

Without giving anything away, can you tell what that means? Dibakar has been one of the few directors in recent times who have done semi commercial cinema while still trying to break some boundaries.

mmm. i am not sure. i am not a very good judge of movies. movie was good. but i guess characters were not developed properly and the thing ended too abruptly or something on that line. i guess a lot was left on the viewer to guess and assume or whatever. 😕 i did not even understand the ending much. 😀as for the name... i still do not know why they named it shanghai. maybe because the theme of the movie was that they want to make indian another china and mumbai is india's shanghai? 😕 no clue.

But it did keep mostly true to the novel 'Z' which it was based on. I thought it was a little slow at the begenning but then really picked up and became pretty good. I didn't like Kalki though in this movie.